Why does my esf freeze at the console screen when i am connectin to a server.

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
ok this is wierd why is it doing this?
hmm that is weird.. ;/ well all i can say is try reinstalling it. Cuz that sounds really weird. Hmm i dont have any solutions except try reinstalling it. That or something is not right with it. did u try rebooting after it did that?? ;/

Best answers
i did.....it didnt work, but i copied some of the files i had to the esf directory i will reinstall it this time and not copy the files and see what happens.

Best answers
Ya try that. I think that would work.

Best answers
uhh... Look at your HD light, it still blink? That means the map is loading. It's not gonna load at instant.

Best answers
yeah try being patient, depending on the speed of you computer it may take a little while...

V'

Best answers
This happend to me a lot. The way I got over it was just to be patient. If you have custom models and such it takes longer to connect to a server.

Best answers
I had to be patiend a lot of times when iwas playing online but soon I might get a cable conection so it could go fast and kick some butt

Best answers
Re install half life and esf. If that doesn't fix your peoblem, then I would like to introduce you to my close personal friends, the Reformat and Reinstall. All software issues will go bye-bye when these two work thier magic on your computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom