ALL NEWBES(STARTERS)AT ESF READ THIS.....NOW

Best answers
Ok newbies,im goin to tel u some VERY importent stuf that u wil tresure for your entire life as u play esf. Wat do u think it is before u read on. After u gues :p scroll past the dots to c the information that wil change your esf life forever :D................................................................................................................................. Heer it is.....the data that wil change your esf life forever is..........Read The Manuel :p. Such a hard thing for noobs to do, to read the manuel,its funny :). heer is the legendary info to where this ancient manuel is. gues then scol past the dots :p............................................................................................................... heer it is, the info to where this manuel in located..............the START MENU O_O . if u got those 2 gueses rite then giv yourself a pat on the bak :D. since whenever i tel noobs to look in start menu for maneil and they sometimes say "wat is a start menu" :p then ill tel u . the start menu is located to the bottom left of your computer screen :) No wat it says ppls?? It says START O_O Arnt i a good teacher noobs i tought u where the start menu is :) then clik programs then clik..................gues ppls wat do u clik :D when u guessed scol past the dots..................................................................................................it is.............ESF O_O then clik esf manuel :p. in the anamated manuel look at every secian including the advaned and the ttks secation :). wel there newbies thats how u get to the manuel O_O

how many gueses did u get rite :p if u got al of them rite then giv yourself 5 pats on the bak :)

EDIt:i had to disale smilys i used to many :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And here's some info for people like Barney: Learn to spell. If you can't, consult a dictionary.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for sharing Barney....please check stickes before posting, particularly in Newbie Central.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom