New Stuff.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You may not like this, I however like it.

I have worked on this for a week or so, and it may not seem like alot, I am for some reason, very proud of it.

It doesn't repersent ALOT, but I made it well I was angry and listening to Tool.

I mostly did this for practice and for my pleasure. I do want crits on all everything. I'm lookign to improve so be brutal, but if you can maybe point out some things you like so I don't kill my self-esteem.

thats the wallpaper I made, and I made a sig out of it. I also made an avatar but I really want people to crit my sig and wallpaper more.

Also I put this in signature section cause of the sig and avatar, it seemed more plausable to put it here. Move it if you feel the need too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The text is hard to read. Other tan that, it looks awesome :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I agree with wolf the Text is Readible but its very difficult
to read but other than that dude Awesome Work

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not really ment to be readable, but I'll work on that next time.

Its just Tool lyrics for Schism, but it seems people want to read it so I'll do that next time.

Thanks but keep them coming, I worked on this for awhile and I'd like some comments :p

Best answers
Even thought the text is not meant to be readable its ugly and gets in the way though, I must admit. Everything else came out perfect. not in-terms of skill but in-terms of look.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I can always remove the text, sense I R intelligent and saved it as a .psd

Anyways it was semi hard, but if you look the weird swirly stuff in the background is pretty easy to do :p

Best answers
I never really have text that meant to be read that are sentence like, most names only. Really nice sig man.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice. Theres something about the odd shapes and stange.... stuff in the middle that just grabs me.

/me sexes SS_Vegeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom