I just got Half-Life and tried to play esf, it doesn't work, help me.

Best answers
I just got halflife and when i tried to play(by clicking console) it said
Error cannot open C:\Sierra\half-life/esf/cl_dlls\client.dll , what do i do? do i need an update or something?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOu need to update halflife with its lastest patch. The lastest patch is 1.1.1.0 which you can get at www.fileplanet.com

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, and to play, u dont go to console...

Best answers
I got the 1.1.1.0 update and it says i need another, but it can't find it on the net. Which update would this be? and where could i find it?

Best answers
hmm u got beta 1.0 or 1.1, coz only 1.0 would give u that msg if your fmod isn't up to date...

Best answers
Leaf said:
I got the 1.1.1.0 update and it says i need another, but it can't find it on the net. Which update would this be? and where could i find it?
are u sure you got the full patch or just the update patch? full patch is called hl1110.exe

Best answers
yeah. im sure i got hl1.1.1.0.exe and esfbeta11.exe is what it says on the install program thingey. It worked before, but then i used an anti-virus to scan my comp. maybe that's why it doesn't work....

Best answers
Maybe its something to do with retail version :confused:
just a guess :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe its something to do with retail version
what is with people and thinking the retail version is bad, or hard to use. Well let me clear everything up now, IT'S NOT. jeez I'm sorry that, that was off-topic but it ust gets annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom