Cant get esf to work!!!

Best answers
I downloaded the update and everything and then went to ESF and clicked on console and it shows a blue screen with ESF at the top and kami's palace in the back ground and in the bottom right of the screen it just shows FPS=60 and the FPs changes every so often what do i do?

Best answers
if im not mistaken thats the loading screen, when you join a server. but u dont click on the button labeled "console" in the main screen... ;/ you go to "play esf" then neither "internet games" or "lan games" and then join a server and play. The button labelled "console" doesn't do anything.

and dont double post, instead click edit, and fix ur post. double posting makes mods angry :shocked:

Best answers
how do i fight the comp? And how do i get the online games to work. I
just got the game and don't know how to work it yet.

Best answers
Okay, i downloaded the stuff. But how do i play online? with other people? And How do i create a LAN game with a CPU?

Best answers
to play online with other people, go to internet games, and make sure ESF is selected in your filter. Then push update and join a server with people in it. To play by yourself with bots, Make a game, and follow the instructions that the bots come with to play with them.

Best answers
It might help to KNOW HOW TO USE HALF-LIFE.
Read your manual, for god's sake.

Best answers
And don't forget u have to be connected to the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom