signatures....

Best answers
how do you guys make those cool signatures? i especially like groovy's signature with the girls on it. do you guys use photoshop?

i gotta learnt how to do those things

Best answers
1_heart_boobies said:
how do you guys make those cool signatures? i especially like groovy's signature with the girls on it. do you guys use photoshop?

Well first off ur postig in the wrong topic. The topic ur looking for is in Artwork then there will be a lil topic above says Sigs. U post there. And lastly i have no idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go read the TUTORIALS on the ARTWORK section or Signatures section they have some pretty good stuff there.^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1_heart_boobies said:

Well dude...I went to college for it. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, just try arround in photoshop, most of the time, i use an radial blur.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The easiest Way is to just try some tutorials and then you really can just mess around with the filters, thats what I did.

Best answers
ALWAYS remeber to save your .psd files tho.. I forget to do it frequently, and now I have NO ****ING CLUE how I made the effect on my sig..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with the crosshatch filter? >.<
Photoshop can do alot of stuff. Some people just copy and paste pics for their sigs, but its better to make it from scratch :D You learn more that way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom