Ban this wonid

Best answers
THis guy named Num kept overflowing or crashing the reality check server over and over and over and over etc u get da point.

his other name is Tetra sumthing

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did you check the WonID post? It could be Devil. If not, then we have a new issue on our hands...::(:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, I believe the post has been deleted.
-UltraPerfectCel

[EDIT]Here's a post by Mr. Satan.
Mr. Satan said:
Hey, I made some .cfgs for banning Devil. Download the pack HERE then extract the files to your ESF folder. Next, open your listenserver.cfg and/or your server.cfg (Using Notepad) and add this line at the bottom exec BANMAIN.cfg

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes he is Lord Slug I think, all the time he damn dies the server crashes.

*Edit* It wasn't lord slug. I just played right now before I posted this but there is another guy that hacks. Lord Slug each time he died, He left the game and then he was back on then we all crashed and reconnected

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tetra Grammaton Cleric? (sp?)

Best answers
A little update; a few nights ago I saw Devil posing as Lord Slug(he was saying Freeze, server crashes, the whole routine). EvilChimp, or a guy posing as EvilChimp came in and started talking to Devil like he knew him. Then Chimp said "We should start a clan called [myg0d]", or something to that effect.

Devil may have a partner in crime now, just to let you know. And a bit of reference; there is a clan called [myg0t] out there, that does pretty much the exact same thing these guys are. They do it just to get a rise out of people, so if you see Devil or his pal, take the high road. If people just ignore them they wil eventually go away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evilchimp isfriends with Devil, but.. I doubt he'd say that, like, right in a server.

Well.. I suppose he's stupid enough.. he says he's quitting ESF though. :rolleyes:

Best answers
AAAAAAA I hate these *********s who crash the servers there totally suck at gaming so the crash the servers because they have nothing else to do

Best answers
yea last night I was fighting some guy on the reality check server that went by the name "The_Hulk" He was 300 sometin and 1. I managed to get that 1 kill on him, but he hacked like a $%@#. Once i killed him, he overflowed the server like crazy. I got pics of his wonid, I just can't find a host right now, I'll host em later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom