I HATE YOU SCRIPTS!!! I HAAATE YOU!

Best answers
Scripts are getting increasingly annoying. People out there mostly write them for Buu only, where using a combination of melee and candy gives them unlimited health. I played in the esforces room running cell day. Against 8 other players, a script named Lord Slug schooled the room 140 to 0 until a lucky kamehameha took him out. Unfortunately, immediately after it said ..... killed lord slug with melee, the script crashed the server with FREEZE. This sound familiar to you?

Best answers
Oh yeah, one more funny happening.... some glitch of some sort transformed part of the landscape of cell day into a picture of a nude asian girl. This also happened with a picture of piccolo's skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anonymous257 said:
Oh yeah, one more funny happening.... some glitch of some sort transformed part of the landscape of cell day into a picture of a nude asian girl. This also happened with a picture of piccolo's skin

You mean a spray? :talk: :laff:

Anonymous257 said:
Scripts are getting increasingly annoying. People out there mostly write them for Buu only, where using a combination of melee and candy gives them unlimited health.

I've never heard of such a thing.

V'

Best answers
There are autoaim cheats. There are freezing hacks, but I have never NEVER, heard of a candy beam cheat. Your just probably mad which clouds your judgement. So, don't make things seem unlogical becasue you can't handle him. If it was such a problem you should have left after you got his ip.Then, tell a moderator what happend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
V' said:
deatails.
Deatails! Da tails!

Erm. Yea. The worst offender is the wallhack, though. Oh boy! Those guys keep beaming me through Kami's lookout.

Best answers
ROFL TAILS!!

yea i doubt there is a unlimited health candy melee thingy that u mentioned :S could have been he turned u into candy and then regenerated ??

V'

Best answers
GMan said:
Deatails! Da tails!

Erm. Yea. The worst offender is the wallhack, though. Oh boy! Those guys keep beaming me through Kami's lookout.
What the hell ? No really, what the hell?I don't remember mispelling details.I was editing my post thats probably why.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
V' said:
There are autoaim cheats. There are freezing hacks, but I have never NEVER, heard of a candy beam cheat. Your just probably mad which clouds your judgement. So, don't make things seem unlogical becasue you can't handle him. If it was such a problem you should have left after you got his ip.Then, tell a moderator what happend.

Curious. How would he get his IP? All I can get is WONID through status.

V'

Best answers
You know what I meant. :p Picky son-of-a-gun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Hacks that I know of:

Aimbot
Speedhack
Various do-the-work-for-you scripts
Devil doesnt seem to die from melee.. I'm thinking a bean hack of some sort. Only beams work.. but he never refills on beans

Best answers
i've managed to kill him b4 in melee, gotta get him by surprise ;)

Best answers
It ran like clockwork- Melee, teleport candy-refill health with cookie. Melee, teleport, candy-refill etc... Eventually all 8 people in the room were attacking it. When meleeing one person, and a kamehamaha or galitgun or anything of the sort would come from it's backside, it would instantly teleport to the side and swoop to another person..candy..etc. With 8 vs. 1, how do you explain 140 kills and 0 deaths? Plus it never said a word until it was killed and Automatically put up FREEZE.

Best answers
I'm not suprised with his score, he was probably playing against newbies.
And it's easy to survive a rain of newbies if you can keep regenerating your health, huge maps like Cell day is a very easy map, which can easily show attacks like Kamehemaha and spirit bomb.

That's why 'clans' want Buu, Freeza and Piccolo out of clan wars because of their instant hit weapons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd consider this spam since he is basically flaming scripters (I'm not one) from losing to one. I recommend closing this thread.
-UltraPerfectCel

[EDIT]I'm not telling them how to do their job, Im recommending the thread be closed.

Best answers
hmm for one your not a mod so dont tell them how to do job.

i am back. Btw scripts do suck. I myself have also saw speed hack for one. But eh who cares just own them anyway with your l33t skillz

Best answers
Ah yes, speedhack.
I've seen that on a old 1.0 Server of NL Gamecity, funny to watch.

This guy was like staring at me from a distance and suddenly he appears right in front of my face holding a Kamehemaha. He was frozen ( Anti speedhack protection from Valve ) and was standing there on the ground with it.

I began to melee him and he didn't fly back, a few seconds later, he flew right into a wall.

:laff:

Speed hack will never be a great threat in ESF, because this game doesn't rely on guns.
The only big problem is;
Bug abusers
Lag binds
Block 'abusers?' ( Some people gets around the .8 seconds delay )

Best answers
Lord slug is a scripter aka devil. just faced him and owned him. He then crash the sever. Wonip we already got so no point in posting it. He thinks he piss people off with it. Best thing to do is leave the sever when he is on it or just not let it get to you

Best answers
i hope u all realize this is basically devil the guy said lord slug said FREEZE, and u know only devil does that.

Best answers
yeah, maybe it is devil, and he has just canged his name or something. Or did they ban him?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, that was devil, i was there for about 20 min...anyway, he was using some godmode or soemthing because sensus and candy be damned, he didnt use them went i fought him...and his moves were crazy cause of his aimbot...never seen anyone do that w/o cheats...i just think he used the candy attack to make himself less of a cheater...and ive seen devil be freeza and some useless characters, he just picks them for the hp and speed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom