The ESF logo at the top of the forum

Best answers
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the ESF image at the top of the forums makes teh horizontal scrollbar appear? It might not be...

I'm at the next res higher than 1024x768 and i keep getting horizontal scrollbars and it ticks me off.

I dont think it is the ESF logo now, but look at this thread in Suggestions: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=26669

the scrollbars!! WHY?!!?!?! I dont see anyone has put a big image to make them.

Best answers
Not really sure what you just said, but maybe your video card can't support that resolution.

Retired
Best answers
dont know catfish, I see your point. but that just happend at that one post. so dont worry about it.

V'

Best answers
He is talking about the sliding bar on the bottom. He thinks that it is because of the logo on the top.
Personaly I dont really care. I just line it up in the middle and I can read fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's from big pictures or people pasting 1x3000 .gif images. You can't see them. Or someone typing ........................................(etc)

Best answers
if you notice .. in the thread, for somereason the yellow beam is not where it should be, the image itself is not really any bigger.

maximize this window and the other thread's window and keep switching between them while looking at the logo, you'll see what i mean.

it does look kind of strange ... but it doesn't really matter. i didn't see this in a thread other than that one so .. meh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom