clans

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sup peeps,

im not asking to join a clan but im just wondering what the clans are like,
cause in the game Delta Force i was part of a squad (clan) i stayed with them for over a year, then not too long ago most of the members barely showed up for matches, practice, etc, so i left.

the clans i want to know more about are...

ape
z
ad (undicided, had a bad run in with some ad guys on their public server)

i also want to know what are the requirements are to join them.

=/\/\C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~{ape}~ is the best clan ATM. They have a few elite players and the rest are 'good'

|::Z::| has mostly elite players but they are not as good as ape's elite players (bio brolli, not sure about mystix =p), we try not to recruit 'good' people

[::A.D::] is Z's bizzaro.. they try to be like us =p

No, seriously, they are a new clan with a lot of members.. give them time. Right now they are a B-class clan.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and the [NC] Clan
about 20 members strong, average players with a couple of elite fighters. i used to be in that clan,but i left for my reasons.

V'

Best answers
There are three fractions in ESF:

1.Clans- The ones people like so much. These people are dedicated to each other. There are few runned well clans ATM. If you do want to join go to ethier Ape or Z and ask for a try out.
2.N00bs- These are the people who are new to the game and get upset VERY easily. Short tempers and short attention spans make these ones easy to concer.These people don't know how to play.(NOT A CLAN.)
3.Freelance/Lone Wolves- This is a fraction which most of the veterans/ manual readers are. These average to your every day joe to Elite players not wanting to play in a clan.
4.ESF Team- The creators of the game. Not seen very often in-game.

Hope that helps. I know it dosen't but I felt like doing it so I did.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
all clan stuff go into off topic dude... and there is now a clan page on the esforces.com page where you cna go into the clan sites forums whatever http://www.esforces.com/links.php theres the addy thing

Best answers
im a freelance, if you know Skyrider, Well, i cant beat him, i cant bet halorin, those are many that are elite/strong fighters, but thats the class of player i can do well/crap against, others im rule them, how good do you think i am?

Best answers
wel i got pummeld by them :)
iam in a verry annoying range right now i cant beat "halorin class" etc but i pwn most other dudes a class or 2 under that the "l33t class".
or i get pummeld or i get kicked from servers :(

Best answers
[SW] is a new clan
Im the Leader of it right now 9 members stong and looking

Best answers
V' said:

1.Clans- The ones people like so much. These people are dedicated to each other. There are few runned well clans ATM. If you do want to join go to ethier Ape or Z and ask for a try out.
2.N00bs- These are the people who are new to the game and get upset VERY easily. Short tempers and short attention spans make these ones easy to concer.These people don't know how to play.(NOT A CLAN.)
3.Freelance/Lone Wolves- This is a fraction which most of the veterans/ manual readers are. These average to your every day joe to Elite players not wanting to play in a clan.

5. PACKT - Not realy known off, but people from clans / freelancers that play together and teach eachother neat tricks / preactise when they are on.

and i totaly disagree with your 3rd: they are not all avarage, yes they may be weaker then most of the elites but still very much above avarage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
V' said:

booyah for number 4! :laff:

Best answers
Hey I am a nOOb but i never get mad,angry,upset nobody can make me do that,i just stay cool, I'm a good player but i have 56k that's wy i play on lan only

V'

Best answers
Don't get your panties in a twist. No one usally listens to me, so I posted how I felt about the people I've encountered.

As for #3 and #2-Average joe is an everyday person who understands what he's doing.Most of the new types that I've met get upset easily.Dosen't mean that all the ones I met.

Best answers
Hmmm Cx2 ( the EVM developers ) about 50 Members in the ESF Squad ;) newbies good and some elites ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
TCiccarelli said:
im always playing but no one believes me :p
well do u use that name or metro... cuz i did see someone using metro insane... but thats not your name either...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TCiccarelli said:
im always playing but no one believes me :p
Notice the ":p" at the end of the sentence. :laff:

*Clans suck. They are just a waste of time. They are just a bunch of nerds who think they are the real characters. :rolleyes:

Btw, check out our site ~{ape}~

:smile:

Best answers
Well there is clan [=TM=] Which has some Elite players. Kinda like the Z clan. [=TM=] is what i represent. I am the Co-leader of it. I can honestly say that clans to me r kind of fun. Its like representing whatever state or Country ur from ya know?? Plus u get to have private 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 or even 5v5 matches with other clans! Or u can just plainly skrimish(which doesnt count on ur clan's record, a match will) Also u can practice with ur clan etc. Meet new ppl that r as or better than u r. Make new friends u can talk to, which i think is most important, and hang out. So if i was u and i was pretty good. I would look for a clan... :D :yes:

Best answers
eh...i still think clans are pointless. Whats the point of them if all they are, are really big teams. Nothing special. I think people join clans just to give themselves a title and think there better than everyone and showoff. You don't pwn cause your in a clan, you pwn cause of how you play. Everyone's different, and V' proved that a bit. I am #3 without a dought. I enjoy people's company but i think clans are overdoing it... If you join a clan to get to know more people, than thats a good reason. If you join just because you want to, then there's no point...
*I think i'll stop there, but i could keep going (some of the parts might be repeated but in different words :) ). If you want to have fun or your just bored OR you cant find anyone to fight, drop by my server sometime, that is when its up. Its Imp Circus. That is all
-ImpTaimer

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clans arent bad, also its depends on what you think a clan is. the clan i was in, BSSF (black scorpion special forces, in the game delta force: land warrior and bhd), we were somewhat a family, we watched over one another, protected eachother and so on. i think clans arent bad and clans arent just large groups of people. the only thing i have against joining a clan is, the clan decides to break up, members dont show up, members start acting like idiots, etc.

=/\/\C

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
eh...i still think clans are pointless. Whats the point of them if all they are, are really big teams. Nothing special. I think people join clans just to give themselves a title and think there better than everyone and showoff. You don't pwn cause your in a clan, you pwn cause of how you play. Everyone's different, and V' proved that a bit. I am #3 without a dought. I enjoy people's company but i think clans are overdoing it... If you join a clan to get to know more people, than thats a good reason. If you join just because you want to, then there's no point...
*I think i'll stop there, but i could keep going (some of the parts might be repeated but in different words :) ). If you want to have fun or your just bored OR you cant find anyone to fight, drop by my server sometime, that is when its up. Its Imp Circus. That is all
-ImpTaimer
most of us apes like bi0,myself,panther, and others use othernames so we dont feel like we showoff and we dont have lil stalkers following us from server to server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom