Cheaters

Best answers
i just finished playing on this server...
some dude i was kicking his ass btw :laff:
he was like asking the admin if he could use a prog he made, everytime i beat him he asked the admin if he could turn it on.
after a while i got kinda annoyed so i asked what does that prog does.
he told me he made a prog that recorded ur attack, routines, styles, ...
and then autoblock em.
so he turned it on, i attacked him in the beginning i pummeld him real bad but after 2 or 3 kills he started blocking my stuff like real fast i swoop he swoops stops and blocks...
so i just changed style and whooped him again he didnt block nomore, after a while he started blocking again... after a while of kicking his ass he asked the admin to kick me cos i pummeld him a few times and now iam here :rolleyes:
so i think the prog works but it needs tweaking cos it isnt verry effective.
his name was [TINT]Benitora.
he called the prog "Sharingan"

V'

Best answers
Well that program is a cheat and that person should have been banned. Having an upper advantage unaturaly is called cheating,this person was cheating and deserves to be banned. IMO, you did nothing wrong.

Best answers
he like explained it to me i have it all in a condump, also everytime i got close he blocked it was like weird :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... roflmao!
geez... he REALLY got you good there.. must of either been a n00b or was joking, lol

there is NO possible "cheat" that could "record" your techniques, that would take guesswork by the computer, whitch would take a very damm good AI system, still.. that was funny ^_^

Best answers
hmph, sounds like someone has been watching too much Naruto.
Sharigan is a skill that copies attacks on there =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:laff: Naruto owns!

Well anyway, he lied.. nothing like that is possible. If it were, imagine how easy CS would be to play like that? It would tell you when the guy is going to shoot. Hacks/scripts can't read minds. :smile:

Best answers
well... he COULD have been recording the fights as a demo, then having to windows with half life open, watching the demo's as he fought you, and finding flaws in your technique.. something I used to do with my clan in BF1942. I'd go into spectator, record a video of the really good players, learn their technique, find it's flaws, improve upon it, and add it to my tactics class that I tought. I also do that in Jedi Outcast.. but I don't teach classes yet.

Best answers
hes probably just really skilled and is playing with you.
i used to think that people hacked to cuz i couildnt beat them

Best answers
arf i beat the crap out of him lmao...
iam not a n00b but iam not l33t either it was freaking weird what he did..

Best answers
aw there i was hoping there was no anoying cheaters on ESF, well the team needs to tru to tackle these people, add something that can stop that cheat, but anyway its wuite rare i've never thoughg anyone who used the cheat...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
:laff: Naruto owns!

Well anyway, he lied.. nothing like that is possible. If it were, imagine how easy CS would be to play like that? It would tell you when the guy is going to shoot. Hacks/scripts can't read minds. :smile:
Some guy told me there was a hack for CS some time ago. He said it showed the line of vision and also where the gun was pointed... so that would be like showing where you were going to shoot... right? Sent me a screen... but I only saw the line of visions... I lost that screen... and forgot his name. He might be on my msn list... but Im not going to cycle through and ask who did it.

Thats not recording moves though. Your computer may remember what keys you hit, but hacks and scripts wont allow you to respond to something someone else is doing.... in a game

It might not have been something that recorded your moves.... that sounds like a joke. But I think it could be possible to code something that would autoblock as soon as you get within a range

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lone Wolf said:
Some guy told me there was a hack for CS some time ago. He said it showed the line of vision and also where the gun was pointed... so that would be like showing where you were going to shoot... right? Sent me a screen... but I only saw the line of visions... I lost that screen... and forgot his name. He might be on my msn list... but Im not going to cycle through and ask who did it.

Thats not recording moves though. Your computer may remember what keys you hit, but hacks and scripts wont allow you to respond to something someone else is doing.... in a game

I remember that hack. What they did is made all the gun/player models with huge lines sticking out of them so you could see them. Like the nozzle of the gun would have a huge red line sticking out of it going through the map. They capped model sizes to fix it.

Best answers
The only thing I could possibly think of is a client side cheat that would autoblock and autoaim any time a player got close to you. That isn't an impossible job, but it would also limit your offensive ability, seeing as how anytime YOU tried to melee the cheat would detect a close proximity and autoblock. You would have to bind it to a key or something to be able to attack with it, unless you plan on beaming only.

What was described to you is virtually impossible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ5gotenks said:
i just finished playing on this server...
some dude i was kicking his ass btw :laff:
he was like asking the admin if he could use a prog he made, everytime i beat him he asked the admin if he could turn it on.
after a while i got kinda annoyed so i asked what does that prog does.
he told me he made a prog that recorded ur attack, routines, styles, ...
and then autoblock em.
so he turned it on, i attacked him in the beginning i pummeld him real bad but after 2 or 3 kills he started blocking my stuff like real fast i swoop he swoops stops and blocks...
so i just changed style and whooped him again he didnt block nomore, after a while he started blocking again... after a while of kicking his ass he asked the admin to kick me cos i pummeld him a few times and now iam here :rolleyes:
so i think the prog works but it needs tweaking cos it isnt verry effective.
his name was [TINT]Benitora.
he called the prog "Sharingan"
oh its you i was there u were lieying and i had to ban u 11 time already with different names like th3 fox witch my name th3 pro Sexyasian Magus
nuttzys and other names.YOU ARE A NOOB HE WAS JOKING HE HAD THAT because alot of ppl think he using hack but really he is really not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fox from redsaiyan forums? o_O meh.
Why even start a topic if its pure bull?

Best answers
Spiked models is a fine example of that, it enables you to see people coming from corners.
But a program like that is just impossible.

He just binded the button somewhere on his mouse so he can quickly click it and just switched to radar mode probably.

Best answers
mmm, there is a hack for Q3A like this, **** railers use it, it autoaims who ever your crosshair is closest too, theres probabley others like that for diff games, and its called aimbot

Best answers
.Slim// said:
oh its you i was there u were lieying and i had to ban u 11 time already with different names like th3 fox witch my name th3 pro Sexyasian Magus
nuttzys and other names.YOU ARE A NOOB HE WAS JOKING HE HAD THAT because alot of ppl think he using hack but really he is really not
i dont think so lol my name was Newbie and i only got kicked once then i went to other server...

Best answers
lol, i think he was just messing with you. I dount that you could make a program that interpreted ur style....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom