teleport attack

Best answers
HOW DO PEOPLE DO THAT?

i played with this one guy called "lol" he was trunks, and he just teleports right in front of my face in less than a second from a pretty far distance and hits me...

i consider myself a pretty good player with buu. i tried to do what "lol" did with trunks and man...trunks is really weak, buu starts out with a lot more ki and faster speed(i think)

ive seen 2 people who can out melee me, they are lol and furiousgod. i only play on 2 servers though...i think

i wanna learn how to do the teleport attack, it looks cool.
and furious is crazy, he swoops everywhere and he would have been at 70something-1. but he had 3 loses cuz i hit him with 2 mouthblastes from his back 8)

Best answers
this is how u teleport lets say ur goin foward right just press g on ur keyboard and ull teleport if ur goin back press g and ull teleport back

Best answers
teloporting is an essencial to this game, so is melle you should notice that all the best, are very good melee players, remember to have full ki when swooping, and if you have low ki and he swoops you, teleport as many times as possible to the left/right and charge as much as possible.

Best answers
O_O
OMG!!!
i am not a newbie...i know about the Ki bar and swooping and recharging
and yes, i know how to teleport.

i just dont know how to "teleport attack." the guy was like a 2 teleports away from me or so, and in less than a second he teleported right in front of my face and hit me. i didnt look like he made a quick dash or anything after the teleport. i tried to do the same thing he did, but i couldnt figure it out, all he told me was that he practiced it alot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a script. It uses all your ki and teleports you instantly as far as it can.

Other's use the wheel on their mouse to simulate it. It's no real skill. Just a handy script, or turning wheel.

Best answers
Kama said:
It's a script. It uses all your ki and teleports you instantly as far as it can.

Other's use the wheel on their mouse to simulate it. It's no real skill. Just a handy script, or turning wheel.
OMG!! isnt that kinda cheating then? i gotta set up my wheel... 8)

thanks kama!

Best answers
Its not a script, its really easy to do, i do that to ppl who wait for me to swoop, and it always work...

just aim right in the middle of the guy, cuz if u dont u gonna teleoport behind him, after think of about how many teleport it would take to get there.... and push forward and teleport the number of time and hold the Hit button, and no, u dont need the wheel... u can do it with any button u want :/

just practice it, and i know i suxx at explaining thing :(

AND, since when pushing a button 3 times, or moving the wheel 3 times make a difference in skills??? plz explain that to me i dont understand :/
cuz if u push the button 3 times, or move the wheel 3 times... its gonna do the same thing :/ i use the wheel, but the click not the "wheel" cuz its how i crouch in cs and im used to push that alot, so for teleport its percfect >_<

Best answers
yeah i dont see how putting teleport onto your mouse wheel is cheating. its like putting change weapon onto your mouse wheel. you can change weaps faster, so that must be cheating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol
O well
Its all about timing :p I use my mousewheel and g >.< always helps. Its not that hard... Aim your crosshair at the person, and press g or turn your wheel a couple of times... depending on how far they are... it doesnt really matter if you over do it... cuz you stop tepeorting when you hit a solid object... the player in this case will be that object. I just recommend you dont try this on bots... the new ones... i tried... and i got my ass kicked across the map

Best answers
Wow its been a long time sence i have posted. Any way its rather simple once ug et a feel for the distance of a teleport. Just line them up in your cross hair, move forward and teleport twards them. Now thats the easy part. Hard part is knowing how many teles away u are so that u dont over shoot or undershoot them and get smacked. To be really good at this u need to get familiar with the distance of a teleport, kinda like the hight of a jump in cs. Get good at this and u can smack people far across the map nearly instanly. Its very helpfull when fighting a good player.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
^_^ if ya train you soon can it to :D. i started bad to :) but the more you play. the more you learn

Best answers
yes, practice makes perfect :)
Oh and skyrider i've thought u b4, on thegamezone.nl u kicked my ass, well i've been training and i wanna rematch! my game name is Kino, so tell me a server if you want to and a time in GMT

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could also have two teleport buttons and press them both at the same time. but thats a lot harder then having teleport to scroll down.

Best answers
Mousewheel, eh? Never knew that, Thanks everyone I'll keep this in mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom