Adminmod

Best answers
Hey
I run my own server, and dedicated sometimes. I installed adminmod, it worked perfectly until I switched to Trunks. I tryed using the sword but it wouldn't work. I came to the conclusion that none of the new attacks worked - I tryed downloading the newest version of metamod..still no luck.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Son|Gohan said:
Hey
I run my own server, and dedicated sometimes. I installed adminmod, it worked perfectly until I switched to Trunks. I tryed using the sword but it wouldn't work. I came to the conclusion that none of the new attacks worked - I tryed downloading the newest version of metamod..still no luck.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?
thats how the esforces.com servers are...
i think it had sumtinto do with the linux version maybe? so you should reinstall and see if u still get it

Best answers
Majin Gotenks said:
thats how the esforces.com servers are...
i think it had sumtinto do with the linux version maybe? so you should reinstall and see if u still get it
What... re-install with the linux one? .. would that work on Windows XP?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no reinstall the full install and then see if u get the same things... and if u dont run your admin mod and see if it does the same thing...
wait this adminmod was for 1.0 wasnt it?... maybe its jss cuz its an old vers?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ugh... there is a fix for it.. that ^zack^ made.. lemme check... i gave Zack this link.. i think he will help ya out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom