problem

Best answers
i have a problem with ma ESF.

Upon loadin the mod i go into game and its fine for 5 minuits but then it exits ...it does this every time.

does this happen to anyone else and how do i fix it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also try turning the sound and graphics accelerations to as low as possible, without it affecting the game. Also try updating ur soundcards and graphics card drivers. If all else fails try re-installing and if possible download it from FilePlanet

Best answers
Ues OPENGL,that will solve that,but sometimes,will kick you after hours and hours playing.And,you are probably playing in software mod,right????In that mode,every complicated graphic operation kicks you(like spiritbomb).

The ruler of planet...hmm,don't know...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_liquid_snake_ said:
i have a problem with ma ESF.

Upon loadin the mod i go into game and its fine for 5 minuits but then it exits ...it does this every time.

does this happen to anyone else and how do i fix it
Make sure you are running your ESF on a video mode that doesn't clash with your system, OpenGL is probably your best bet, although you can try others to see which one suits you best. The error you are getting is very distinctive to the Software Rendering Video Mode.

Also make sure you are running ESF on a stable resolution.

Best answers
and close all other programs you're running! (especially AOL software, if AOL is your Provider!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom