looky looky i found a beta 1.2 pic

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, that was a 1.1 pic that was made pre-release, which involved PS'ing with ki blasts, I believe. It is still on the archives on the main page.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
type "mp_multipleps 1" when you're the server, and then get 2 piccolos to fire scatter shots at eachother like crazy...
I'm not exactly sure if we disabled scatter shots powerstruggling with eachother though... One thing that does work ( when mp_multipleps is on ) is shooting acouple scatter shots at a generic beam and pushing it back.

Best answers
hmmmm....... dotdotdotodotdotdotdotodotdotdotdot........hmmmmmm

DAMNIT, i thought i found something DIFFERENT!!!!! but i guess that was before u put a 6 ball limit on renzoku

.... ok not renzoku, 3 posts in less than a minute, nice speed guys

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love having mp_multipleps 1. I actually get less ping on the esforces servers but it stinks with mp_plcatchup 1 and mp_multipleps 0. I jump in my server and no one will cooperate on a doing a big power struggle but I can always get one going.

Best answers
I don't know, that looks like the bad version of linux 1.1 we tested because there was no real time or something like that, every shot charged instantly and the ki blasts could be like vegetas attack, and vegetas attack was crazy.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hehe that was kinda fun that version :D
anyway as far as i know kiballs don't ps with each other(anymore)
but what you also can try is; take piccolo, select his scattershot then hold bot primary and secondary fire :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom