How to make your own ESF player

Best answers
Hi i would like to know how to make or rather import my character in to the ESF game. The difficult part is making my own set of attacks. Is it possible to do that? If so can you please tell me how to make a kamehameha. I am using 3ds max if it helps.

The way i imaging making my kamehameha is more like the episodes and not so plane. Then if someone could help, i will deffinetly share it with everyone. It should look like the kamehameha when goku fought vegeta on Earth for the first time. It's too bad i have no pic, awell. Please help. Thanks.:)

Best answers
you have to model the charater in a 3D program. there is a modelling forum .. what do you think its for? :p go there and read stickies, ask ppl. ect

you cannot make up a new attack, you can only make new amnimations for current attacks.

you can also try polycount tutorials http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/resources/halflife/tutorials.shtml

i recoomnd reading that before asking in the modelling forums.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4boneVegeta said:
Hi i would like to know how to make or rather import my character in to the ESF game. The difficult part is making my own set of attacks. Is it possible to do that? If so can you please tell me how to make a kamehameha. I am using 3ds max if it helps.

The way i imaging making my kamehameha is more like the episodes and not so plane. Then if someone could help, i will deffinetly share it with everyone. It should look like the kamehameha when goku fought vegeta on Earth for the first time. It's too bad i have no pic, awell. Please help. Thanks.:)
you cant import your character in the game unless you know a lot of coding, also there has been a thread started by me that talks about the same thing.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=24547

=/\/\C

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
but you can make your attacks look different. you need to edit the sprites if you want them look different... like make them bigger or other colors or so ..

Best answers
MC said:
you cant import your character in the game unless you know a lot of coding
you can. what you cannot do is ADD your own character. but you can replace one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom