New signature.. Comments please! ^_^

Best answers

This is a combination of 3d work and PSP7 work. Tell me what you all think please ;)

Best answers
I gotta say i like it. The background go's well with the character. In all seriousness its a very good sig, but who is it?* :confused: :fight: :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/Me likes your background as well and it does fit whoever that is perfect I give it a 9/10 the only thing I dont like is well nothing because It all fits GJ.

Best answers
Woo.. thanks alot people.

As for who it is.. says underneath my name ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once again your backgrounds amaze me but i have no idea what the picture

Best answers
Thanks.

As for the picture.. that is Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear X going into rage mode.

Best answers
Thanks guys. Overall i'm happy with it.. i'll be making another one for my EZboard account soon so keep an eye out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the background is ok but i think u could do something with sol, likr a layer effect or somethin.

Retired
Best answers
yeah you should give that character another blending mode, cause it doesnt really 'fit' with the picture.

Best answers
Thanks (finally some crits). I'll attempt a blending mode with the next signature I make and see how it goes. Just a heads up, the next signature I do will probably include Belldandy from 'Oh! My Goddess' and should be in a blue/turquiose colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom