A thing to protect the dbs

Best answers
To protect your DBs just be Goku and put some Kame Torpidoes orund your DBs and when somebody comes by blow them,but make sure that when u set them DO NOT fly I share this because I use it. It's kinda like a trap too :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just wrap a gohan shield around it, it even absorbs SBs

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Not so smart gohan shield cause a distructo disc can penitrate it and the kame torpedo can be blown up.

So really no use for both.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Ive only played CTDB once online but when I had the DBs I would generally stand kinda far back with a Big Bang\Final Flash waiting if i was protecting them.

Best answers
ha i dont bother to protect em when i play with people, i hang just outa scouter range when they have 6 and when the person comes with the 7th i hit em with everything i got and try steal the wish, muhahahahaha evil, i feel like frieza, ha ha, it works well with frieza too, finger lazer whore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that works as well just wait untill someone has them and then hit them with Frieza's or Krillin's Disc and you get a wish :p

Best answers
lol what i do to annoy the other team getting the d balls is grab one of the d balls and run away with it or i grab one chuck it real far and then do it with all the others! its a right laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom