models...how do i put them into the game?

Best answers
i have a bunch of new models...but have no idea how to actually put them into the game...can someone tell me?

Best answers
ok lets say u download a new vegeta and lets say it includes normal vegeta and ssj vegeta.well u go into ur esf folder and look for the models folder then go to players.find the normal vegeta folder take out the file thats in there and locate the new vegeta that u downloaded extract it find the normal vegeta folder in the extracted file put that new normal vegeta file into the esf/models/players/normal vegeta folder do the same for ssj its pretty easy

Best answers
Make sure you save the origional models in an other folder so if you don't like the new models you can replace them again with the origional models.

Best answers
I dun know how to get to the folder mine is just under program files please help

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should have a Sierra folder somewhere on your hard drive. If you have Half-Life, there will be a folder called Half-Life inside of that, and a folder named ESF inside Half-Life.
You can always run a search for it if you can't find it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it is in Program Files do this.
C/Program Files/Sierra/HL/ESF/Models/go to model you change then replace the file.

I would save the orignal ones just in case you dont like the model.

If you didnt save the orignal ones you can install ESF into anoth directory and take the files you need such as orignal models then delete when done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom