whats ur sensitivity at?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple as that, whats ur sensitivity at?

i heard that the higher the sensitivity the better u get (thats not going crazy high thats just around 20 or so). my sensitivity use to be at 6.3 but i just changed it to 17.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use between 5 and 7. (Depending on accuracy at the time, my skill seems to fluctuate)

Remember that halflife sensitivity is tied into your sensitivity in windows. So, if your mouse flies all over the place in windows, for you, 5 sens might the same as 20 to someone with a slow setting. My bar is exactly in the middle.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh i just changed my sensitivity to 10, 17 is way to high.

V'

Best answers
6-7.5 is what I use. Its easy to control swoop and stuff.

Best answers
AH HA! i use max sensitivity. nothing like pulling a u-turn in a swoop with a *twitch* of you hand.

Best answers
lol, mine's at 12 and in windows also high
anywayz, i s*ck at esf so it isn't true (the higher the better)
^^

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
My sens is 16,5777.

In every game I have my sens at 16,5777.

The faster the sens how faster you can react. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure about you guys, but, I would rather have the ability to aim at the guy when I turn during a swoop for side hits, but hey, if you wanna just twitch all over the place, ok o_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always have mine set really high. Right now, mine is somewhere between 12-15 I believe.

And carl...I don't think HL goes up that high... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Ironic that in cs the lower ur sensitivity the better people think u r and in esf the higher ur sensitivity the better they think u r ;)

Best answers
i use 7.35 i think. i dont have alot of room on my desk to be able to swoop alot though, and a few people say that i "how" alot. its not like that never happened to me before, swooping isnt the only way to melee, i hate stupid people who complain about it. i am not changing my style of melee

Best answers
Well i like my sens around 6 to 7 as well.... it gives you a better chance to aim... with the high sens like 20's its way to fast makes it really hard to aim at what your going for and all they have to do is make a sudden move to screw you up and move all over the place... so the higher the better is not true at all the lower around 7 or so is the best... you have a lot more control....

~{ape}~SSJPanther

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no "max" sensitivity...i remember in the good ol' half life days before any descent mods were available...the "leets" all had sensitivities at 70! it was rediculous i know, but its true...mine was like 45....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My sensitivity is 15, which gets kinda amplified by my opti-mouse. I find it pleasant :]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 for me. I increased from 4.5 to 18 in a period of 8 months of ESF'ing, to help get used to the slight increase (+2 at a time) and now I have 'about' perfect aim in melee even with 18. People might think high sensitivity is uncontrollable or crazy or 'twitchy' (as GMan states), but the fact is you just have to get used to it. Increase little by little and you'll find your perfect sensitivity in time. I like 18, 20 becomes odd for me.

Best answers
my accuracy at 21 isn't great, but I don't rely on it to hit people. I usually hit people anyway, when i just tilt my mouse in the direction of the person im going for. I think i got pretty good control at high sensitivty.

Best answers
hmm i use around 10 i guess, but any knows the ingame command to change ur sensitivitie?

- Lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom