where is the esf alpha 2.0 source?

Best answers
i remember some time there was the esf alpha 2.0 source released. where can i get it?

Best answers
i dont want alpha 2.0 i already have it, i want the source code so i can implent new things like alpha 2.0 ssj/2/3 and other things like gohan models and other things... or when u press a button u fly like in beta 1 when u swoop... etc...

and then i can play with my friends and/or configure it like we want. or implenting innocent ppl on some maps like esf_peppercity. and then implent a meter with good or evil.

a lot of things....

Best answers
Suicider said:
i dont want alpha 2.0 i already have it, i want the source code so i can implent new things like alpha 2.0 ssj/2/3 and other things like gohan models and other things... or when u press a button u fly like in beta 1 when u swoop... etc...

and then i can play with my friends and/or configure it like we want. or implenting innocent ppl on some maps like esf_peppercity. and then implent a meter with good or evil.

a lot of things....
That is the Source Code, lol..

Best answers
PoLo said:
That is the Source Code, lol..

i know thats why i said alpha 2.0 SOURCE.

i only explained it so no one comes to the idea of saying to me "alpha 2.0 is in the file section of www.esforces.com u dummy"

thx harsens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom