What to do with that scouter? Tell everyone what.

What do you think?

• Yes, i agree with you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i like it the way it is now

• Other

• Total voters
Best answers
I have a bone to pick with that scouter. It's not bad i would like to see it more like the one in dbz. Here's my suggestion. I Think what they should do is have an arrow on the scouter that points to your enemy. So up down left right, where ever. There should also be a place reserved for the PL to show, like centered at the bottom of the scouter. This would be confusion is you have more than one enemy right? SO how you fix it would be by concentrating on 1 enemy.

So lets say you're playing against 3 people. Press F9 once you have your scouter focused on the first guy, press it twice you're on the 2nd guy and press it a third time and you'll be on the 3rd guy. It's a simple as that ( not the coding of course).

Also when you are focused on enemy # 1 and say enemy # 2 is coming to attack you or has his reticule ( the aiming thing) on you for about 3 seconds, the scouter will beep and a second arrow will pop up showing where he is.

What do you guys think? Genius eh? :D

Best answers
Hold on, so what your saying is press f9 and then your character will have melee lock or be like staring straight at the opponent? Well i dunno bout that cuz sometimes the hard part is finding some1 to lock onto...(kinda) one thing i think that they should do is some kind of elevation meter so that you know if your opponent is higher or lower than you.

Example: If player higher than you the dot on the radar would be brighter and if lower then you it would be darker.

Thats just what i think :p

Best answers
well i recon they should make it less precise at higher PL's. at alpha had an edge where you didnt always know if you were going to be able to win, knowing exatly what your opponents PL is really takes some of the fun away. i would suggest that up to 1.5 mill it tells exact PL, after that its only a colour representative of your chances

White- you have over 2x their PL
Grey-you have over 1.5x their PL
Green-you are aproximately even
Yellow-they have over 1.5x your Pl
Red-they have over 2x your PL
scouter blows up for current life- they have over 3x your PL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the scouter already makes it far too easy............. >_> its fine like it is (IMO)

Best answers
That sounds a bit...
Well, I like the scouter that we all use.
And if it would say that its down or up you would easily run away atlest now sometimes u get suprised

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I like it the way it is but i think It could get a little better but I wouldnt want them to change the whole thing

Best answers
its already ok as it is,we need to consider balance issues....but I doubt dynamic sprites could be used in scouters yet....and not having to know where your opponent is a part of what the ESF team wants you to do : Leave no stone unturned

But I think it needs a slightly better skin....Zerg Pack!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would make esf patheticly simple

i mean all u do is only look at the scouter and pow ur never hit because u can see all the attacks before they hit

uber cheap

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w000 lets make it completely real to the show and let it blow up when powerlevel is above 1.000.000 ;)

and that should take about 10 hp off you :p

i like the idea of the interactive way youre scouter work

to make it animate, hard to code i guess

dont know coding, wish i would :)

anyway, keep up the good work guys

:x :x :x

Best answers
This is what i had in mind.

http://info.blackgoku.com/images/scouter.gif

look at the screen in the picture. That's how i wanted it to be in ESF. It would still be in the top corner but now when you press F9 is locks on to a character and uses the arrow on the screen to show you where he is ( that' includes up and down)

Best answers
*scouter blows up upon spawning in a new map when having only 650,000 PL and everyone else is already SSJ*

I say it should use that color thing....but it should show you exact PL if you're between x1.5 if their PL.

and blowing up...I'd save that for at least 5x your powerlevel

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I don't think harsens wants to code that, and I know I sure as hell don't.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Heh, I don't think harsens wants to code that, and I know I sure as hell don't.
Agreed on all terms,think of the coding!!

and of course,if we had known where they were....

Hibiki said:
that would make esf patheticly simple

i mean all u do is only look at the scouter and pow ur never hit because u can see all the attacks before they hit

Best answers
w000 lets make it completely real to the show and let it blow up when powerlevel is above 1.000.000

and that should take about 10 hp off you
lol when some is at low hp, power up and watch in the corner of the screen "Madd dog killed esfnoob with scouter" sory reptile i dont mean to make it sound like im flaming you but it would be the funniest site.

i think she scouter is good atm and there a are a number of points listed so far to say keep it. ie coding, making playing pathetically easy, ect ect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say we keep it as it is with a few slight things.

make it less acurate in number pl. (like make it full * numbers even if there wrong)

* dots already are bigger if PL is higher. :p not a idea but just mentioning

* the cycle between ppl sounds cool. Also the notion of getting warned when a high pl comes close is cool.

* getting low PLs of the scouter is cool 2.

But indeed alot of this makes it easier so thats a thingy to worry about.. yet hiding pls alot lower then your own is cool.. makes new ppl do hit and run attacks which might be tricky. :D :)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
D.C. Darkling said:
I say we keep it as it is with a few slight things.

make it less acurate in number pl. (like make it full * numbers even if there wrong)

* dots already are bigger if PL is higher. :p not a idea but just mentioning

* the cycle between ppl sounds cool. Also the notion of getting warned when a high pl comes close is cool.

* getting low PLs of the scouter is cool 2.

But indeed alot of this makes it easier so thats a thingy to worry about.. yet hiding pls alot lower then your own is cool.. makes new ppl do hit and run attacks which might be tricky. :D :)
About the dots getting bigger if PL is higher, I'd say that's wrong in Beta 1.1, because they get bigger as the person gets higher than you. If they added that in Beta 1.2 then just ignore my post. :p
But the reason the dots get bigger is cuz the person is higher than you in Beta 1.1.

Hiding PLs would be cool. I'd use guerilla tactics. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom