EVil buu....

Best answers
ive been playing ESF for a bit more than 3 weeks now, and i realize that i always have problems with keeping evil buus KI level up.

i think that buu is a character built for melee, he starts out with the most HP and speed, but i am not sure if he does anymore extra damage than other characters...i think he does though.

anyways, i like people buu and when i turn into evil buu, its not really easy to kill me, but the only times i like 65mil KI level is when there are more newbs in the server than there are experts :S sometimes my KI drops down to like 38mil. the problem is that buu needs to eat to keep his KI level up, but people hate it when i melee then and eat them :(

buu gains like 100,000 per duonut right? and like 15,000 or around that per regular kill. but when he dies, he loses 100,000 KI, i find it really annoying. but i dont really know what the point of this thread is... o_o

hey...waht does indifferent mean anyways? :S

Best answers
1_heart_boobies said:
ive been playing ESF for a bit more than 3 weeks now, and i realize that i always have problems with keeping evil buus KI level up.

i think that buu is a character built for melee, he starts out with the most HP and speed, but i am not sure if he does anymore extra damage than other characters...i think he does though.

anyways, i like people buu and when i turn into evil buu, its not really easy to kill me, but the only times i like 65mil KI level is when there are more newbs in the server than there are experts :S sometimes my KI drops down to like 38mil. the problem is that buu needs to eat to keep his KI level up, but people hate it when i melee then and eat them :(

buu gains like 100,000 per duonut right? and like 15,000 or around that per regular kill. but when he dies, he loses 100,000 KI, i find it really annoying. but i dont really know what the point of this thread is... o_o

hey...waht does indifferent mean anyways? :S
first: Its not KI level, ITS POWERLEVEL! ki is only the blue bar
second: he doesnt make extra damage. in the start buu has 1.5 million pl which makes him stronger than someone else who is not buu. powerlevel = strength of ur attacks and melee. u probably have twice the pl of a goku player so u do twice as damage to him with every attack.
third: just turn off powerlevel balancing. u wont lose or gain any pl if u die.
fourth: 100.000 pl per donut . thats right. 15.000 pl per kill. no thats wrong. if your opponent is much stronger than u u will get more pl per HIT. just play as krillin against a buu bot, and buu is thrice times stronger and u will get more then 15.000 if u kill him.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when someone joins the server and then you die your pl balances out to that of the other players in the server due to pl_catchup being on. If it was off you woudln't lose pl.

Best answers
Ya because otherwise the guys who enter the server late would be raped all the time

Best answers
buu should have more attacks...
cos hes like cell, buu has kame-thing and the renzo-thing...

Best answers
Yeah, but then VEgeta has a renzo thing too and WHO goku too! and don't forget that one move gohan ever used! ... pff they forgot all that! stupid esf people...

:\ like no one can have every move they use...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people with bad grammar should not flame the esf teams work, come back and say it again when you got somthing to show for it :\
dont forget it takes a hell of alot of coding to add just one attack..

Best answers
It was meant sarcastic Shijng... atleast if you meant me...

Best answers
how do you turn off the thing where you lose power? dont you have to be the admin to control that? cuz i am jsut a regular player

V'

Best answers
It has to be your server. If you want to know the command just go into server options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom