new gohan

Best answers
the new gohan on the main page is amazing but i have one question...

y do most of the models have evil frowns like they are powering up on their faces? i mean like y not have an evil smirk

Best answers
Ya, i agree there, its a nice new model, but the expression needs changing to the gohan "pissed off look"

e.g :

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think it will look kinda funny to see gohan with that Evil Frown especially after killing someone with your Powerbeam or whatever :p

Best answers
well i have reliezed in the cell saga gohan always got that look on his face and anyways who cares your not going see his face.

Best answers
I love the new skin so much! I don't what it is just something about makes it WOW lol :) I love it though, Good job TC

Best answers
:laff: :] yeha i like the new gohan model !!! i love his face he is so angry hehe like me :D :tired: ;D :rolleyes: :smile:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea its a really nice model. much much much better then the last one :)

Best answers
there! thats wut im talkin about!!! im talkin bout ANGRY_GOHAN' sig, just look at the face he has

Best answers
i think the new skin is awesome, but just the waist is a little boxy, on the model. Besides that everything is great

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And when will you start on the ssj2 skin? You should probably wait till after 1.2 comes out too see what skin they have. They might do exactly the same thing you might do....

Best answers
that is one of the only gohan models that ive seen that actually look sorta like gohan! good job!
but i agree, the frown looks weird, and the gritted teeth. Maybe he could do that while powering up only...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom