Ok i say what had to be say !!!

Best answers
First at all you have done a really good job with ESF !!!
All the really cool things the Characters can do and all the cool things around the Game good job !!!
But Now !!!
Since Beta 1.0 so many people i meet on servers and all the people in my clan that having so much fun in beta 1.0 say beta 1.1 sucks not because of the things you can do !!!
Ok long scentens one point the new Melee sucks !!!
So many people so many good people have stopped playing since the new melee system is on !!!
So if you want to have the good old Glory days for ESF !!!
Please bring it back to the Good and i mean really Good old beta 1.0 melee Times please for all the good Clans, Trials, Free Players, Noobs and everyone that likes ESF !!!

That was all thx for everyone that read this and think yeah man youre right !!!

Best answers
i disagree, i think if your playing with a cool bunch of guys then the new melee system is way better

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The melee system is undergoing a complete change for 1.2, so don't worry to much on people having pet peeves with the differences between 1.0 and 1.1's melee system.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Resize or remove that picture of goku. It is to large. If you do not remove/resize it it will be removed for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other guys are right I think yes no!!!
The ESF melee system which is not that good right now I mean not too good really is being changed very very much and by that I mean a lot next version!!!
Ok so you see there really is no point in going back to 1.0 next version right ok thanks!!!
Because next version is going to be very different so different and very much better!!!
Ok I love you bubye!!!

Well. I'm pretty sure that's right.

Best answers
im so sick of hearing people complain about the melee. when beta 1.0 was released, everyone was complaining about the melee... my advice, suck it up and wait till 1.2

Best answers
gilf said:
im so sick of hearing people complain about the melee. when beta 1.0 was released, everyone was complaining about the melee... my advice, suck it up and wait till 1.2
Exactly i agree fully. Im really tired of ppl complainning about the new melee. So ya suck it up and wait till 1.2,

Best answers
Makia said:
First at all you have done a really good job with ESF !!!
All the really cool things the Characters can do and all the cool things around the Game good job !!!
But Now !!!
Since Beta 1.0 so many people i meet on servers and all the people in my clan that having so much fun in beta 1.0 say beta 1.1 sucks not because of the things you can do !!!
Ok long scentens one point the new Melee sucks !!!
So many people so many good people have stopped playing since the new melee system is on !!!
So if you want to have the good old Glory days for ESF !!!
Please bring it back to the Good and i mean really Good old beta 1.0 melee Times please for all the good Clans, Trials, Free Players, Noobs and everyone that likes ESF !!!

That was all thx for everyone that read this and think yeah man youre right !!!
whats the difference!? >.<

ok, here's the thing, you basically said ESF is THE best thing that ever happened....so why, and i mean WHY do u COMPLAIN about melee?

IMO, Melee right now OWNS! i mean, its kinda cheap missing a lot back in 1.0, and makes it more even for newbs and pro's of all types in 1.1!!

as the other 2 said, suck it up and wait till 1.2, then, and ONLY then, can u critisize about melee, since its going to change....dramitically!!!

coz, look, right now there's not much differense besides u can hit people like, 70% of the time, and back in 1.0, its like....50%, but why cry when there's gonna be MELEE STRUGGLES COMING OUT?! then, u can critz about the melee being bad/good because that's a MAJOR change, not a small one like 1.0-1.1....

just my 50 cents on the thing.... :)

good luck on ya clan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom