*#QIFWEFIWEGF*#(WGQ*F@

Best answers
DAMN IT!!!

what the hell is up with ESF?! this game is so messed up. the only way i can find a game to join is gametiger and i have to join them in the console, and now i cant find the IP adress for the server i play in. every time i update or refresh the multiplyer games list my cable modem always crashes and no servers ever show up on the list.

and when i am in the game, its either i get that red "connection problem" thing on the top right corner of the screen and drop out in 5=10 seconds or ESF just crashes and shuts down by itself. the game is really fun...but this is ****in BS...seriously ;(

Best answers
1. Topic name sucks
2. Download ASE (All Seeing eye), dunno the site anymore, but you could try google for it

Best answers
There is nothing wrong with his esf or his computer..... he just doesnt relize how often little ****heads crash all the servers ...ive given up on esf till 1.2 comes around...hopefully the crash prob will be fixed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, ESF cannot fix the crashers, the exploit a Half-Life bug.

Best answers
ok..thanks guys, ill try downloading the thing the last guy sent me(sorry..forgot your name)

sorry about the post too, i got kinda mad. ;/

i remember now about the gohan bug, i tried it once before when i got mad, but it didnt work....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom