What is this about?

Best answers
Hi,
I'm like new to this whole website. Some of my siblings have been on this site for ages now and I was over curious. So what is this site about? I have the general idea that it has something to do with games on the internet and DBZ and Half Life. Surely there is more to it... What can you do on this site I want to know? Thanx everyone!!

modelbelle

Best answers
well thats basically it, but its much more fun, when u try it out ;)

Best answers
hmm well for some rather bigger explaination:

ESF is a MODification for the game halflife, all about DBZ the series, You can download the mod at the main page and install it in your HalfLife dir, yes u need Halflife.

Then u can practise is offline vs bots or play online against us :p... who will prolly kick ur nuts out :) though if you practise allot you'll beat us in the end.

Best answers
Thanx for the help guys!! But I'd just like to state that you's won't kick me in the nuts or whatever someone said coz I aint no GUY!!! :)

Hey but thanx I have a clearer understanding now!!!!

modelbelle

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
modelbelle said:
Thanx for the help guys!! But I'd just like to state that you's won't kick me in the nuts or whatever someone said coz I aint no GUY!!! :)

Hey but thanx I have a clearer understanding now!!!!

modelbelle
lol,
make sure you read the stickies they explain a lot about the forums and other things depending on which area your in.

btw. welcome to the forums :)

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom