I cant host a server to test my map! WTF!!

Best answers
Ok, heres my problem. I made a nice new map, and i need to test it. Everything was fine untill i get this message in my console when im making the game that says, "Host_error: No precache *1"

Then, if i ttry to make it with another map, it says "host_error: Tracking.dll not found" or somethen like that.

Can anyone help me? i can join servers fine.

Thanx,
Nick

Best answers
i don't think thats a server problem, its something to do with your map.

As for the Tracking.dll not found, that comes up all the time whether you join or create a game.

Best answers
But, do u know how i fix my map to stop doin that? errr never had this prob before, and i used to map for cs and FA

Best answers
Stona4Ever said:
But, do u know how i fix my map to stop doin that? errr never had this prob before, and i used to map for cs and FA
maybe you should ask that in the mapping forum, there would be some guys who would knwo what the excact problem is...

Best answers
Ill do that, as soon as i work out the other 2 major bugs i got with compuiling... Jesus, tis mod is a pain in the nuts to map for >.<

Best answers
to fix the stupid tracker bug....

go to your valve directory,then go to the dlls folder,you should see UI.dll or something

rename it to UI,UI or UI.bak,or whatever buogus extension (.vbs hehe)

Best answers
lost said:
maybe you should ask that in the mapping forum, there would be some guys who would knwo what the excact problem is...
Think this is hard? Try doing NS thats HARD, i would say as HARD as it gets...

And yes try going to the mapping forum, i know a few dudes that most likely would know the answer... *Cough* Mr. Satan *Cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom