WOW!

Nic

Best answers
I am not a DBZ fan but a Half-life fan. I am here to tell you this mod has taken the half-life mod to the extreme. This mod not only has fun gameplay but has taken half-life graphics to the fullest. Also the in game music is awsome! If you are thinking about downloading this mod stop thinkong and do it. Like i said Im not a DBZ fan and that held me back.. but after i had the game me and friends stayed up days playing. Give the mod a try and i guarntee you will see what I mean.

Nic

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nic said:
I am not a DBZ fan but a Half-life fan. I am here to tell you this mod has taken the half-life mod to the extreme. This mod not only has fun gameplay but has taken half-life graphics to the fullest. Also the in game music is awsome! If you are thinking about downloading this mod stop thinkong and do it. Like i said Im not a DBZ fan and that held me back.. but after i had the game me and friends stayed up days playing. Give the mod a try and i guarntee you will see what I mean.

Nic
couldn't of said that better if i tried,
but yes alot of coding etc has be processed well hey, they are still processing the mod as we speak, sorry to say this, give me a warning if you want but this mod kicks the living hell of dmz
*not trying to compare just speaking the truth* :yes: :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
^_^ same :) just waiting for 1.8 :p and Welcome to the forums Nic.

if you want to stick around be sure to read the sticky's and have a fun reading and posting :)

Best answers
I can't wait untill they release the non beta version of ESF

Best answers
lol, yeah i'd like to see the esf beta 1.2 melee changes .. hmm will be interresting.

Best answers
Hyperblade said:
I can't wait till 1.2 melee.
Screw the other updates :D
Amen brotha :)
Its nice to see non-dbz fans are intrested in esf also. So spread the word nic! Welcome to the forums, i hope you have a nice stay (just be nice to the mods lol)

Best answers
I'f you think how good 1.2 is gonna be just imagin the non beta version

Best answers
Sorry im goin off topic, but i gotta say this. Non beta??? ESF will NOT be going to the hl2 engine so it will die with hl1. Even tho this will take a while (hl going dead that is), will there be a non beta? Fill me in on my n00bness if i am wrong.

Best answers
I'm talking about when the game is finished when it's not beta anymore

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya non beta means when everything is balanced and stuff and finished all the cool stuff ... why the **** u thought it was about hl2 o_O

Best answers
Hmm, does no one listen? I said nothing about non beta meanig hl2, im just saying esf will never be done and will probabaly die with hl1. *sigh* sorry for goin really off topic *hears the mods coming and runs away*

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hl1 will NOT die, i promise you. not that many people i know are planning to buy hl2.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aegis said:
what is the diff in 1.2 melee v 1.1?
Beta 1.1
When 2 people hit each other in a head-on melee swoop, the one with the lower ping wins.

Beta 1.2
When 2 people hit each other in a head-on melee swoop, the one with the higher ki (charged up, not PL) wins. And the hit detection system was changed as well.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Beta 1.1
When 2 people hit each other in a head-on melee swoop, the one with the lower ping wins.

Beta 1.2
When 2 people hit each other in a head-on melee swoop, the one with the higher ki (charged up, not PL) wins. And the hit detection system was changed as well.
isnt that the difference of 1.0 and 1.1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom