Need help with something for the last time.

Best answers
I updated counter strike , and reinstalled it and ESF again , and it seems fine. The problem is , when i try an internet game it says im out of date and need the esf to be updated. The thing is i clearly have the version 1.1 so whats going on. Second when i try to create my own game its doing better , it gets me farther then last time but then it disconnects me again and says this:

Mod_Num for Name: Sprites\voice icon.spr not found

if any one knows what i must do please tell me , i know once i get this thing solved ill be fine.

Best answers
How come when ever i try a game , it disconnects and takes me back to my desktop. And when it loads , the screen and text and the back round are all big, but it doesnt matter. Right when its about to start , it takes me to my desktop and nothing happnens.

Best answers
Oh dont worry about the size thing i figured it out. But say i try to go to internet games or chat rooms , it constantly says , my ESF is out of date and to check the internet for updates. I have the CS version 1.5 installed , and when i go to mod viewer. It says ESF beta 1.1 so whats going on , if you know can you perhaps give me a sight to get the upgrade or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just try to uninstall ESF and get the beta1.1 Full installer. After you uninstall ESF, delete it's actual folder as well.

Best answers
Ok , its still doing the same thing. When ever I try to start a game , it kinda loads ok. But then it always takes me back to my desktop. Whats going on with it. And when ever i go to chat rooms , it says i need to update to the current version. Any one know whats going on.

Best answers
Also when i try to connect to an internet game , it says cannot connect to a server that is using a diffrent protocol version.

Best answers
ON the loading screen it says this before it disconnects me and takesme to my desktop.

Could not get IPX socket name
Reason: WSANOTSOCK IPX disabled

Then it says something about my TCP/IP Disabled can not connect or something.??????????????????

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not double, leave aside triple posting. Use the
button to edit your previous post instead.

Vegeta[Prince] said:
ON the loading screen it says this before it disconnects me and takesme to my desktop.

Could not get IPX socket name
Reason: WSANOTSOCK IPX disabled

Then it says something about my TCP/IP Disabled can not connect or something.??????????????????
Um, I think you have to add -noipx to your command line.

Best answers
Hmmm,the same thing happened to me,ESF workin on HL normally(v. 1.1.1.0.),but on CS screwes up(first it was voiceicon.spr,than client.dll,than kicking out of game when using stronger attacks)so,buy HL(hehehe,I'm stupid like a horse).

The ruler of planet...hmm,don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom