Yay only 7 hours and 55 mins till I get ESF

Best answers
life with a 56k is hard and if my internet screws up o_o its taken an hour and a half to get to 23% so yeah...... I'm hoping it works with the retail CS cause if it dont ;( . yeah anyway it will be fun to verse (sp?) all of you and get OWNED or is it PWN3D in the whole hacker talk (u can see I dont really stop ramblin')

Best answers
yeah i know its a long download but it is sure worth it. just do teh following things after installing
1. view the flash manual (in the start menu +is flash)
2. read the 1.1 manual addon, think is on the main site somewhere,
3. your on 56k so i suggest getting teh bots. you can get em here http://www.esforces.com/files.php
4. go out there and have fun.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As for your concern about the Retail CS, ESF does work with Retail Counterstrike, as far as I know.

Best answers
yes it does work with the retail cause thats what i have and it works very smooth i dont get any of those problems that anyone talks about on the forums but then again maybe its just my comp...

Best answers
NOOOOOOOO IT TIMED OUT ON 71% THIS IS JUST GREAT WHY MUST I HAVE A SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION IT ISNT FAIR

Best answers
Didn't you DL it with a DL manager? >_< Bummer man...

Best answers
A DL manager HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (I like dramatising (sp))

Best answers
I thing U NEed DSL or Cable or t1 or t3

I would Go with DSl Buddy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm on 56k as well, you're not the only one.
Trust me, NO ONE on 56k has it by choice. If they had an option to have cable or DSL they would take it in a heartbeat.
I know, its not fair, but no one said life was fair. :X
If you haven't gotten it by now, does one of your friends have cable/DSL?
I have a few that do and they copy big files to CDs (bless them ;) ) for me, ask your friends to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom