What was your most annoying ESF moment?

Best answers
Mine would probably be when my friends and I were playing on esf_namek I joined late and one of my friends was SS Goku (luckily we were all n00bs and we didnt know we could teleport or melee). His 'tactic' was flying up REALLY HIGH in his very un-seeable SS mode and Kame Spamming and I was getting up my power lvl by killing his weak team mate and when I got to about 950000 PL (50k short of SS Gohan) HE CHANGED MAP before I could SS gohan Kame spam him

Best answers
nah you want annoying, i entered the recent tourney, and did all this stuffing around with moving matches due to timezone reasons to go to a internet cafe so i could get a decent ping (im a modem'r). So i join irc, then get into the server and i get pings worse then home (stated at 500 and then moved onto 2000). i lose -2 to 10, understandable caus of the combernation of no skill + ping, and when i confront the guy at teh counter about why am i getting really crappy speeds, and he was downloading movies and assigned all the bandwidth to himself, leaving me less then 33.6kbit p/s.

yup, never again do i go to that place. its home lan all the way and internet games can get f'ed for all i care till i get cable.

V'

Best answers
Hmmm mine would have to be when people start spamming the SBC.I mean god that thing can be a nuke and the person who was doing it was camping in a corner.Everytime I got close, I would get hit.Luckily, I just shot a kame wave at him and so it sort of stopped him. No sooner did I transform the map changed.

Best answers
WEll, the most annoying thing that happend to me, always occurs on those Droganball wish whores maps, you enter like a 800.000 gohan (yeah got already some pl for being weak) the other guy was already 25 mil vegeta untransformed, he killed me a few times with one hit, he goes: "like i'm so good" pff right, wish whores... so i hide (made useless) one db and left the server...

Best answers
most anoying moment for me is that i was in a clan match,i was in the middle of a power struggle then my phone rang...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there was this "MyStIcSsJgOkU4" guy hosting a server in one of those 'wishwhore' maps, it was pretty sad, actually, the guy has 12M PL, I've just entered as non ssj gohan, I hit him six or seven times before he managed to kill me in one hit, then suddenly he says "HOW" and I tell him not to call me a HOW because I was beating him (I wasn't HOWing at all, side hits) and he says 'Beating me?What? Lol I killed you idiot.' Then about six times when I tried to go SSJ he kame nuked me. Then he says "WONid logged." (???) People like that are ****ed up.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
LoL Gman.....well the most annoying thing to me are the beam spammers, and turtles. You know what? I'd rather the beam spammers over the turtles because they use that head on thing to get hits offa you which is so god damn annoying!! I would swoop at them and they wait till the last second to swoop and the hit me cuz they have more ki...But i figured out a way to beat them :). Swoop halfway, teleport to side or somethin then swoop. When you teleport, hes already tryin to swoop for you so you bash him in the back of the head!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of my most annoying moments:

"Banned for Sarcasm" -- Super Vegetto-Ox

I beat Super Vegetto-Ox in a server, and when I beat him I owned him up and down--he didn't even get a single hit off.

This was Beta 1 days where normally he'd be traipsing around with a 20 ping in the pubs beating everyone and running his mouth.

So when I killed him with ease in his own clan server it was satisfying. So I said, "You get an A for effort, dude."

Next thing I know, I was in the console.

I STILL hold a grudge against him and everyone who was in that clan. Bunch of stupid jerks, for the most part....

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear that was what was happening madd dog. My most annoying moment is anytime I join a server that isn't mine where pl_catchup is on and I'm trying to trans krillin. Everybody just rides on your back and you get the people that kill themselves over and over until there pl has reached max for server.
The other really annoying thing is when people have a bind to kill themselves. I met up with someone who did it and I would beat them around for a while and then all of a sudden they would suicide. So I go and throw a full kame at them and they call me a lamer for spamming beams... Thats how it goes I guess.

Best answers
Mine was when I started playing ESF
I was an UBER n00b and instead of dling beta 1.0 I downloaded alpha 2.0 :p (didn't know what alpha was so it sounded more advanced :laff:Anyhow for some reason when I started playing I had an client.dll prob. So I replaced the current dll with team fortress' one. With it I could play but I had to type in the console witch character I wanna use, when I added bots they used the notdone model and I heard the ladder climb sound when I fly :laff:
But the most annoying momment was when I understood that Beta 1.0 was newer than the alpha.
I felt so dumb and so annoyed o_o
Everybody laught at me now :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ROFLMAO!!!
Another thing i forgot to mention be4 is that i hate it when i own people and then all of a sudded the host says 'NO MELEE OR GET BANNED' That really ticks me off. Or they would call me a n00b for using melee. Isnt it the other way around? If u always use beams non-stop doesnt that make YOU the n00b?

Best answers
Yeah, people who say that melee is *** really suck, but it doesn't bother me too much, i just keep owning them more :) What was really annoying was one time when i was trying to trans as Krillin on an esforces server, and I got up to 2.8 million after what seemed like e very long time, getting triple teamed from all directions by n00bs...and then the map changes. SO frustrating.

Best answers
Heh my most annoying moment was when I get really close to transing with somone that has a high pl trans like buu,Krillin or Vegeta. And when im almost there a stupid a hole starts spawn camping and every time I spawn i get killed...then i end up about 700,000 short of trans again...I ususally leave by then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I was playing in Scorcher2k's server and some guy named Evil Reaper kept calling me a hacker for killing him. So I killed him all game and got scorcher to ban him :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my most annoying moment is when people call you a n00b and lamer for using meelee, and keep flamin you for ages, but i guess its not bad when he meelees back and you start laughing at him for breaking his own rules ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine would be Kame noobs that think they can own anyone. The amount of times this happens is countless.

Best answers
heheh this guy got on a server i was playin on, i killed him him 4 times straight, starts callin me a n00b, and he says if i practice i will have potential! and then i beat him up some more, until he left the server, after sayin he was afk wehn he was chargin straight at me and i killed him with a gallit gun.

Best answers
What i just hate is when people first hit you then just kiblob you to death.. it doesnt get more newbie'ish then that..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most annoying moment for me actually happened yesterday. We were playing on riverside, and i get in as gohan( i usually choose a random char to play as) I start whooping and the minute i start transforming someone kills me. Then i respawn and start transforming again, before i'm even half-way done a big bang attack annihilates me. so i start transing again after i respawn and AGAIN another Big bang. It happened about 5 times in a row before he stopped(thank god).

Best answers
okay I have a new one to add last night I was dling ESF Beta 1.1 from Aus gamers and when I woke up it had timed out on 71%. Man I wish someone on Kazaa had ESF it so I could dl that a bit at a time like with CS 1.5 (Life is hard with a 56k)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom