New ESFRoleplaying Site!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello everybody! I have just finished with the beginning of the new ESFRoleplaying site (no I havent forgotten it). You can find it here
http://www12.brinkster.com/stnem/ESFRP-News have fun, I have also made some forums. :D. Ill shorten the URL later.
-UltraPerfectCel

Best answers
Care to explain more?

If its about playing out the saga things like you all help boosting Cell like hell then you fight him more accordingly to the saga and so on then ill probably join in

I wanted to do this quite some time ago.. Lets see if it works better now :D

Best answers
Umm.. You didn't make that site heh. Unless your Jas. That website used to be DBLB's OLDOLDOLD website.. I believe some Jas guy amde it if he didn't it was a free layout.. At least give some creds :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Site is up (probly jinxed it) Come on! We need more players and Crono where are you?

Best answers
that looks like the layout of a dead old dbz mod for hl that i forgot its name .. anyway ..

anyway .. so wats it about? explain a little bit more. you now have an about section, but man it doesn't say much.
the older site didn't have any info at all, i would come to it and wonder wat the hell is it a bout.. are they making a mod? are they trying to make up some story or something? are they playing dbz sagas?! and wat do they want .. do they want ppl to join and help recreating the sagas? or are they just putting up a website for fun!?! or probably just to post news, and maybe someday they will post a movie of an episode that they re-created?!?!
what is the purpose of the site? and what do you want ppl to do? i mean .. you want ppl to come to the site .. ok. i go to the site and i dont' get anything, so i just leave. because i don't really want to waist my time trying to figure out what the site is for ..

sorry to sound rude .. but try to take as constructive cirt. .... (yeah right!! =P ... )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you for that comment, I have updated the About Us section extremely.

Best answers
Let me explain :
That site is a free layout made by Anime Dreamz.
What you do is download the layout , and edit all the information contained on it.
So in fact the only legal owner of it is Anime Dreamz.
Simple.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's open source. Their is a copywrite on it so that people can't claim it and charge money for it just as all open source is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, Im using the site as a way to communicate to other people who ROLEPLAY. I could just as well say your stealing that sig and not listen to you aswell, you can shut up and deal with it and leave room for the serious rpers.

Best answers
ok, glad you took them openly =)
another comment, if you don't mind =P
why do you have to sign up beforebeing able to browse the forums? if you think this way you will have more members .. then sorry but i disagree. this way you won't have more members. if people don't know much about you they won't be much interested in seeing wats in the forums .. you can do that after you generate more fame and reputation in the community, but right now .. i don't think its a good thing to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did that because I dont want guests posting, Ill go change that guests can read posts but they cant vote or reply.

Done.

Best answers
Im in like sin! :devgrin:

btw Cell i posted a story for u guys to see if u think it is a good idea. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom