ESF Songs. Help please.

Best answers
I have been playing ESF for a bit now, and I'm pretty good at it. I would have to say that one of my favorite things about the game is the music. Can anyone tell me the names of the songs and the bands that sing them, especially the second song. The one with, "Everytime I open up my eyes..."

Thank you.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's by the faulty. If you do a search you can find the lyrics somewhere here in the forums or you can click the link on the main page to them.

Best answers
check out The Faulty. They are totally kick ass, I wish they would do a tour of the East Coast, i would definetly go :D And their message board is off the hook

-DS

Best answers
Hey Scorcher, if you were in Jersey I think you would have to be in charge of our street team, your always looking out! :)

Korruption, that song is Take Everything Back. So glad you liked it.. I'm just always happy the ESF team considered it good enough to be part of their soundtrack.

Date Sensitive.. we're from Jersey.. yourself? We're actually planning a small tour later this year.. we hadn't decided which way to go though, maybe we'll be coming to a town near you! :)

Ian

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go somewhere near albany. I live less than an hour from it. I'm the look out guy allright :p.

Best answers
I live in Central Virginia, an hour from Washington and Richmond - swing on by guys :D

-DS

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, none of us is in amerika, we are in the United States of America

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom