SIGS, CAN ANY ONE HELP?¿?

Best answers
hey, can any one help me please, i want a cool sig but i'm not sure how to make one. if any one can help me or make me one, id be very grateful. :laff:

My email address is: [email protected]

and i have msn messenger if you can chat.

Thanx a lot.

Ninja

Best answers
well, u can use photoshop to make one or just ask someone in the signature forum for make u one ...

Best answers
Yea, check the artwork section, you'll see a lot of people who are willing to make you a sig there. Also look at people's sigs, they often mention that they will make one. I would, but i dunno, you might not like it lol. PM if you want one.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And off to the sig section it goes... it goes.

Best answers
y it in the newb section then?
:laff:

edit:
lol now u move it...

ok i shut up now

Best answers
hehehe,you just buy Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.0,track help instructions,and practice makes perfect,iol,but I'm making sig for you right now...
But how to put your own sig and awatar???This is really nOOb question,but...
The ruler of planet...hmmm,don't know...

Best answers
yet a costum Avatar isn't allowed till u get 50 posts, don't try to spam ur way to it though :D you're post count will get locked at 49.

Best answers
after some tutorials with photoshop and some practise you should be able to make a sig at least as good as this:

Best answers
hmm nice, yet u should try to blend more of your pictures, your gohan seems a bit grey, just try to add more colorfull stuff..

Best answers
Best answers
Yes,lost,I know you can't put your own avatar until 50 posts,but,when you do 50 posts,how to put it then???

The ruler of planet...hmm,don't know...

Best answers
Well, i've been speaking with Ninja Monkey about this and he isn't after a DBZ sig (who is now-a-days?). Anyway, after he contacted me I did make him a signature but my computer crashed recently and i've just managed to get it back. Anyway, if you read this Ninja Monkey, contact me again and i'll be happy to make you one again.

Best answers
Thanx guys, you all been a big help to me, and i have now started making my own, Demi-Shafow i would like to thank for making my a sig. But thank you all for trying to help. much appreciated!

Best answers
hmmmmm......ok, I've practised alot, so it doesn't matter, my photoshop skills improved alot! so it was usefull to practise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom