So tell me this

Best answers
When two people use melee at the same time against each other and start flying in a head on battle ,which one will score the hit???
:scared:
Cos my mate always win!
:fight:

Best answers
whoeve has the most ki...

now ki isnt yer power level its the blue bar behind it so if yours is 1/2 fulla nd his is 2/3 full he will with the swoop... so try to keep powered up

also if u swoop each other try to swoop at the last moment it might give u that extra ki advantage :laff:

hope that helps

Best answers
Thanks mate
:)

:\
Whos the best Character to play as???
I like Vegeta

Best answers
np and welcome to the forums

personaly i liek piccolo but thats becasue i love him (ok im sad i admit it)

nehwoo atm Saiyans are the strogest characters and buu is in witht hem aswell the others are slightly underpowered but a good krillin player can own anyone so basicly whoever you play best with is probably best for you... give them all a try then you will find out :laff:

Best answers
i watch dbz on dvds cause i aint got sky extra

but my fave saga is the cell saga... but i lsot intrest int eh buu saga it was kind of kiddy

Best answers
What your fav map on ESF??
I love the Namek map!!!
Thinking of making my own map!!!
What levels do ya want to see made from dbz???
:]

Best answers
i ahve no fave map there all good... if u are thinkin of making a map mabey u should go to the map mkaing section of thse forumns and see wat ppl want?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question answered. This is starting to go off-topic. If you guys want to chat you are more then welcome to come to the irc channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom