Hacker, oh no!

Best answers
This guys name is -)SnS(-Halorin or something on that. On Reality Check, if he was killed AUTOMATICALLY the server dies.
wonID: 12692872. He has many so...
wonID: 12692877

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL. Halorins being called a hacker neener neener neener. Well I don't know why the server would crash when he dies. It could be our old friend devil back and saying freez or just crasing the server. Then again halorin could have been pushed over the edge by HOWers lol. Either way its kind of funny.

Best answers
I find that really, really hard to believe there buddy. Halorin is one of the best ESF peeps out there, so don't go posting **** you know nothing about. Just because everyone on the server was getting their asses kicked doesn't mean he is a 'hacker'. And besides, there are really no hacks that I know of for ESF - just crashing server and making the game hard to play. Take this **** else where kiddo

-DS

Best answers
DS no need to bite his head off you could have responded a bit nicer...

newhoo chances are that the server crash was a coinsadnace (sp?)

i would say that he was either killed by a big KICK*** attack or mabey the host tiemd out i duno but i dought he hacked the server...

Best answers
Well, if he didn't do this. Why would he need more htan one wonID? Plus when I went on the server, I asked why everyone was on the same team. They said "Halorin hacks." I said How? Then they said when he dies the server goes down. I whitnessed this also. May be a coincidence, but you never know.

Best answers
woha people don't jump to conclusions, devil STEALS names, note that he did it b4 he can do it again, you know it's realy easy to copy names :p...

so be nice and react normal .. let halorin or whats he called respond by him selve, HITMAN can u post the date?

that may figure more things out then jumping to conclusions...

and about hacks, yes there prolly are hacks, saw a speed hack once so there bound to be others...

Best answers
Yea, it could of been an impersonator. Ive had several players who hates me, jealous of me and dislikes me goin around tellin players i hack and then these accusers also went around using my player name and crashing server by gohan's ki shield bug and if they know the crash command they do it. ALso they go around being lame under my player name. Its sad but hey, when your known, hated or disliked this happens..

Best answers
Now we all have to wait till Halorins response (if ever) it would solve the entire situation.... prolly ...

now master asia, like i said before i feel sorry for your current situation, it never happend to me, but maybe i'm not good enough :) but as you said before "I don't state my Wonid in my sig for nothing" it is a good solution but i don't it will help people out coz the majority of people who play esf don't come to this forum, or been to this forum registered but didn't post... anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HalorinCanRap: Devil's in full effect today.
HalorinCanRap: Comes in, takes my name, HOW's like mad, freezes the server when he dies.
HalorinCanRap: But not only that, but he followed me to 2 different servers.
HalorinCanRap: How slick is that?
GravitonSurge: he did it to me under the name "Big Dog"
HalorinCanRap: I don't know.
HalorinCanRap: It's annoying.
GravitonSurge: every time i hit him
GravitonSurge: he flooded
HalorinCanRap: He's in the Reality Check server now with my name.
HalorinCanRap: I went in there and just said, that's Devil, whatever he does, it's him and not me and just left.
HalorinCanRap: I really don't see what enjoyment he gets out doing **** like that.

xGTx VIPER xGTx: devil was impersonating hal
xGTx VIPER xGTx: he froze a server
GravitonSurge: i know
xGTx VIPER xGTx: he went FREEZE
xGTx VIPER xGTx: =0

These logs are from yesterday..

Best answers
Really shows you have no life though if you just go around ALL DAY crashing servers.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This guys name is -)SnS(-Halorin or something on that. On Reality Check, if he was killed AUTOMATICALLY the server dies.

well if you have looked before about the server flooding you would have realized taht these IDs have been recorded as some of Devil's numerous ones.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Gotenks said:

well if you have looked before about the server flooding you would have realized taht these IDs have been recorded as some of Devil's numerous ones.
hes 11, no joke

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom