First sig.. Ever.

Best answers
Lmao, This is my first sig I've ever made XD Go easy on me..

I tried to follow the same pattern/style/look that Evil_Trunks used in the sig he made for me.

Crits/gestures appreciated ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks a lot like Et's style! You sure he didn't give you pointers? n.n

Nice!

Best answers
That's kool. Yeah, does look like Evil_Trunk's style. And hey..i see a person in it to the left of the sig. Does anyone else see it?

Best answers
lol, A person? :O Anyways nah no pointers but I sorta follow Spoono's grunge tutorial.. I didn't really follow it I just took a look at a few of the steps over there.. That plus some of the stuff you told me on IRC Ryoko. Thanks for the replies ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice looking sig, PoLo. If I didnt know any better, I would have said I made it. :smile:

Awesome job.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Nice looking sig, PoLo. If I didnt know any better, I would have said I made it. :smile:

Awesome job.
Haha, I thought u made it to, i was about to yell: "RIPPER!!!!!"

but then you posted, soooooooooooooo...

Good sig :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for a first, thats really nice O_O
did you use any special brushes for that?

Best answers
A couple special brushes and as I said, Spoono grunge tut. Oh and I must thank Dak for the brushes, Really helped me out. But yeah its a nice style and if I were to get another sig I would at least want it to look alike :eek: I don't know lmao, I just like everything organized ^_^

Oh and I really understand Photoshop (some of you may be wondering because at first you dont know where to start and end) Because I have past experiances (Cging & skinning) ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought you used different brushes, it would be pretty weird if you made that out of the crappy normal brushes o_O and its really funny, you copied ET...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks verry nice for first try! i like it, looks alot like the other 1.
GJ.

Best answers
My5tIcDrAg0n said:
i thought you used different brushes, it would be pretty weird if you made that out of the crappy normal brushes o_O and its really funny, you copied ET...
Uh.. I had to copy ET, Well no I didn't but I wanted, if I got another sig, to at least make it so they look alike and I didn't really wanna bother ET so I gathered abunch of tuts and tried it myself.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quite nice man, I would choose another font for it though

details details..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not your first sig! Your first.... or the one i saw before this was the one with a black BG with a blue wavy thingy on the left! :p:p

Its nice o_O I thought it was ET's before he came in >.<

BTW, Judge.. your sig pwns :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom