HELP ME IM THE ULTIMATE NOOB

Best answers
Ok guys, i dont know much about DBZ, but i love this game even though i dont know how to play at all. so im gonna list questiosn and hope for answers

1.HOW DO I TURN OFF THAT MUSIC AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2.I can never hit moving targets with my like blasts and beams and such any suggestions
3.How do peple do those super fast flying attacks wher they basically run into you?
4.How do you melee?
5.How do i like level up so ss or ssj?
6.How does teleporting work
Thanks for the help, im sure more questions will follow

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jmfaber said:
Ok guys, i dont know much about DBZ, but i love this game even though i dont know how to play at all. so im gonna list questiosn and hope for answers

2.I can never hit moving targets with my like blasts and beams and such any suggestions
3.How do peple do those super fast flying attacks wher they basically run into you?
4.How do you melee?
1.) Press F8 to bring up the mp3 menu in-game and turn it off. Alternatively, use the playlist editor to make it blank (without any mp3's in it).
2.) Practice :p
3.), 4.), 5.) Read This
6.) Press R/G (default keys for teleport), or assign fresh ones in Multiplayer > Controls. You then press a direction and then the teleport button to teleport in that direction.

Enjoy. =P

Best answers
(2) Also if you have fired a beam and you cannot connect to your target try this. Shoot the beam at your opponent... when you think you are close enough you can "Right Click" or "Alternate Fire" and you will detonate your attack. Hitting your opponent dead on does more damage but if you cannot hit them this is the next best thing (Doing Splash Damage)!

Best answers
Another alternative for 2) Use the beam jump. Do this by holding jump in as you fire. This will cause you to use the force of your beam to drive yourself backwards. When you let go of jump, the beam explodes. (This works especially well on an enemy thats blocking)

Q3 is part of Q4.
Q4 and Q5 can be found in the ESF manual

Hope this helps! :laff:

Best answers
jmfaber said:

4.How do you melee?
1)Turn the sound down or you can replace the music files with your own songs or to just turn it off Press F8 to bring up the mp3 menu in-game and turn it off.

2)Try using things like the kamehameha and gallit gun because they can be directed after they are shot

3)}Read The Manual for three and four
4)}http://www.esforces.com/team/Manual/manual.html

5)First of all each character has a different SSJ Transforming level which can be found at the character selection screen. When you scroll your mouse over the character all that on the other side is not to be ignored read it and i'm sure you will find their transforming level. Then press "Z". "X" Undoes it

6)Press the teleporting button which can be found in the controlls box in multiplayer. Point yourself in the direction you want to teleport and press the teleport button and you will do a short teleport. You can also press the teleport button when flying to add that extra little boost to get away from your enemy, they won't know what hit them.

It may take some time but keep trying GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont wurry about those questions dude noobs always ask how to melee in public servers... every1 was ones a noob just practise and u will be amazed what you can do :p :p

Best answers
jmfaber said:

4.How do you melee?
Ok i only have one thing 2 say and that is RTFM (Read The F*cking Manual) i didnt and i was the biggest noob forever.

Best answers
i dont get it not to flame or anything but why is it that ppl dont look for answers anymore?? i remember starting to play this game i went straight to it with out reading the manual... i got some things down but then i was stuck on others... so naturally i went to the manual and looked for answers in forums.... i rarely post in the forums much less ask questions in it... so why cant anyone else do so?? it isnt difficult.... oh well such is life :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom