csstats for amx mod

Best answers
For any of you who play counter strike, you know that statsme is really helpful. So i was wondering this, is there any custom statsme etc. for esf? To see your rank in a permenant esf dedicated server would be nice, it would give me a more precise idea of how much i suck :fight:

Best answers
GJ man :yes: Sounds really good. Are you going to release it "to the public"?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now does psycho stats just plug in to esf correctly and leave you to update the icons or does it need a little tampering to work correctly?

Best answers
You have to tweak the config a bit but it works about 80% out of the box.
Then you need to create the icons and everything.

I've just been swamped with our new colo box coming online to even look at it lately.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. I think I'll get that up as a project for myself. If I get some decent icons made before you get a chance to your more than welcome to use them if you want. Thanks for the help.

Best answers
Now this is all fine and dandy, but its still not what the subject is on lol. It sounds easy to tweak psychostats, but what about statsme? In CS its nice to find out how much damage you did and who did damage to you, but this would really only work if there was rounds. I dont have any experience in psychostats, but i know statsme is mostly a dll, and i still havent seen the source so i think statsme would be a little more hard to program.

Best answers
I really don't think Statsme would do well in ESF.
Just for the non-round play like you stated.

Best answers
yea true i agree with |PT|Mars b\c u know pretty much u killed him on dammaged him but i still wanna c phycostats

Best answers
Sorry, but i get an error, your page doesnt work. How you found this thread i have no idea, i forgot it existed because it was so long ago. Also the people before you have demonstrated that psychostats can be used with ESF, it just needs to be tweaked.
EDIT: Your second post fixes that.

Best answers
Stop posting new posts to show corrections.
Use the Edit Button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom