Melee Outcomes

Best answers
What specifically determines the outcome of melees? I have gone head on with another playing meleeing with me and the outcome seems totally random sometimes, othertimes inexplicably lopsided. PL didn't seem to be it, as at one point I had 200,000 or so more than them and the guage was at full (unfatigued). Also, I found that many times I could not block their melee, and yes, I WAS looking directly at them/the attack (I know someone's gonna say that). Lastly when sucessfully blocking an attack, I seem unable to counter attack, and often then manage to hit me again before I can hit them, wheteher I hold the right mouse button or click it after unblocking. Is there a trick to this, or am I just too inexperienced at this point? :p

oops 1 more thing: I have yet to see/find a senzu bean. Where and how can I find them?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Generally it is the amount of ki that decides the outcome of head to head attacks.

Though lag may havel been a factor in your unsuccessful blocking.

Melee does have a few bugs at the moment, but with the coders working hard on a newer mor advanced melee for beta 1.2 the bugs of now won't be here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to counter after you unblock of whatever you call it you must have ki in yur ki pool (blue bar) if you dont have any you cant fly of counter not even to mension head on head so just kep yur ki very high at al times thats all I can say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom