Cvar help

Best answers
well i know theres like 2 threads that have a whole bunch of scripts and cvars and they help but i was wonderin as most of u know after readin my thread im gettin a new vid card but thats not gonna be until 2 weeks so i was wonderin could u guys post some cvars or scripts that might help my system

system specs
intell celleron
120mb memory
windows me

id appreciate it if u guys posted some cvars or scripts that would help my sistem just a bit until i get the vid card

mods please dont close

Best answers
dude i already knew bout that thread wat i meant to say was that if u could post some of the best cvars u know the ones that work the best

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um does it really matter. i mean just enter them all in so u get the best fps. i dont c why u need to know which command works the best.....

Best answers
ok could u give me a cvar list that has all of them im new to this

Best answers
um how does that work how do u put it in ur auto exe file and is it a good cvar list

Best answers
*sigh* I did not post a list of speed tweaking cvars, i just posted all of them. And to add crap to ur autoexec.cfg file, open it with a text editor (notepad) :p

Best answers
hey
can you guys help me where can i get some speed tweaks or packs or scripts to adjust the speed of the characters anything to do with speed is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom