Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,no,no

• I think that's reasonble

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
How number of you thinking there should be KAIOKEN in the game???I think there would be.

Best answers
NO! no point make it way to unbalanced

+ this should be in sugestions (plz dont smite me o great mods)

this has been sugested a gazilion times before and refused jsut to unbalancing for the game

Best answers
Indeed it simply unbalances the whole game, but can't people figure that out by their selve like pls common this is the 78+ time i got suggested while i'm here on this board...

No they won't add fusions, kioken, extra chars, ssj2, ssj3, and that kinda **** till they feel like it, be happy with what ESF GIVES YOU and please stop suggestion stupid things like this, it isn't like the team can't see kioken was in DBZ, they selected moves which they have put into ESF, and yes selections means they will not add things because:
#1 they can't
#2 it will unbalance
#3 it wouldn't fit the gameplay

- now too all of you out there, be happy with what the team has done till now, if you suggest anything, make sure it can fit the game for any good reason.. or please don't bother at all...

Best answers
I voted "I think it's reasonable" on account of "You stop posting." If the ESF team wanted Kaioken, it would be in there. 1.2 is sort of a melee update, with a bunch of extra stuff. Wait till that comes out and then see whats planned for 1.3. Do you really think that if everyone voted "Yes" that they would add it into the game? Seriously, this poll is useless, as it has no bearing on the ESF team's decision whatsoever.

Best answers
I know,just wanted to see how many people will say yes.Just that,nothing more.

Some1 close it???

Ah,yes....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed since the originator of the thread wants it closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom