Hold up.. THERES GUNA BE SSJ2 TRANS IN 1.2?!

Best answers
?! I just looked at the page and seen Vegeta's second transformation.. !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woo hoo we get ssj2!! ::gets up and does a dance::
the model dont look too bad either

Best answers
w00t, we are gonna have more transformations.
Maybe they wanted to suprise us a little by not putting it in the outline.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, it is an excellent take on Majin Vegeta, right down to the sneer. I always did wanna see the reaction to that model, it is almost....imposing O_O

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
W00T, EVERYBODY PARTY! Theres a secret afterall and it kicks ass! Mad props to Masta and the team for keeping it a secret for this long.

Best answers
gotta say im so glad their are more transformations comming, but i think it would have been better to have kept it a big secret till the release, then people start playing and then "WTF - oh crap BOOOOOM". and then it would have avoided all teh threads that are likey to pop up now regarding this big addition.

dont get my wrong i love the addition, it looks madd, and with the new melee, man im blown away.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just goes to show you that the team can be quite the masters of surprise, eh? Well, Madd Dog, perhaps they will keep something else a surprise for the release, then. There are an infinite number of things that could be added that we may not suspect them adding.

Best answers
uhuh.. but they blew the surpise.. :(
it would have been cooler if u figures it out ingame...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG I saw that Ssj2 Vegeta :eek: I bet there gonna have Goku going ssj2 too :D and finally Vegeta uses his Spandex Clothes not that stinkin armor.^_^ Awesome I hope Goku can go Ssj3 :D

Best answers
Well we can definately say something: YOU DONT NEED 2 WORRY ABOUT SSJ2 THREADS ANYMORE, THIS IS IT.lol Well this is great team, im literally (not kidding) jumping around in joy now lol. The way you surprised us all by not putting it in the outline was genious. GJ :yes:

Best answers
uhuh.. but they blew the surpise..
it would have been cooler if u figures it out ingame...
yeah lost, i think it would have been cool to see it ingame for the forst time and go "WTF" but then again it will raise more intrest in the mod till the release, i just hope their are more surprises they havnt said and arnt gonna say till realease.

Best answers
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... :D

Kinda makes me wonder what Majin Buu's second transformation will be.. Super Buu..? *crosses fingers*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had the suspicion this might happen. But i never thought it actually would happen. I'm looking forward to this. Good job team.(y)

Best answers
JJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUU,theres gonna be ssj2,hahahaha,jiha,I'm calling a party,man,wuuuhhhuuuu!!!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
W00t w00t this rocks man.

Can`t wait for the other ssj2 models to come out.(Maybe there will be also perfect cell, buu and freeza third transformation)

Best answers
How long actually before beta 1.2 is finished..?

Not pushing or anything, but just wondering.. even more now they are gonna do more transformations wich means more work..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it will be super buu, it would save them time seeing it is already done. But since they took down Vassago's dev the picture isn't there... maybe it will be the next news post...

Best answers
I'm glad theres Super Saiyan 2...but UGH THAT SKIN IS HORRIBLE. Look at his hair..his mouth..his shirt..I gotta admit though the muscles are pretty nice.

Now, back to the topic, since we get Super Saiyan 2, can we say..Perfect Cell? SUper Buu? Perfect Frieza?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom