Cover-up

Best answers
I think they are gonna have Trans in 1.2 just when Mastasurf made that So CALLED TYpo The team was and is trying to convince us again that there wont trans be cuz they wanted to suprise us.

BTW some beta testers said that we are Gonna LOVE THE NEw secret.

But why would we love 9-way bending?

What do you guys think?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the only thing I can come up with... I'm just gunna sit back on this one and wait for masta to come back. I just don't know how he could make a boo boo or mistake as big as this. Not to mention that he moved that file to a different location so that he could use it in that post.

Best answers
ok dont let your imagination get away with you though for all you know it could just be the 9 way bending thing and threads like this will raise the expectations of certain people... some people cant handle opinions like this they take it as fact...
I think the suprise will most likely have to do with the new melee system not more transformations.. so lets not get carried away there...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As of 8th July 2003, 12:52 AM, the ESF team has NO intention of putting in a second transformation in Beta 1.2..... It was an honest mistake, Masta is the mod leader and has a hundred things on his mind related to the mod, and he's only human (is he? =P).... anyone can make typo's... so peace out, the second transformation is not in Beta 1.2.

Best answers
we'll find out when it's released. With groovy saying no, I have a feeling it will be in =p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry groovy but his entire post and moving the picture and linking the picture isn't a type lol. We'll all find out on friday what the hell is going on...

Best answers
Hrm. Im not much of one to get my hopes up, as you can be greatly dissappointed. I wouldnt mind seeing a second trans in 1.2, but im not expecting one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What happens friday? He comes back?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, masta gets back from his rafting trip on friday.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would strongly recommend you guys trust grOOvy on this. As a tester, he works closely alongside Mastasurf, hence I, for one, trust that when he says "There will be no new transformations in 1.2", I stand by that. The team likes to keep major changes open, so that they can receive suggestions on how to go through with those ideas...that's how the second Spirit Bomb and the Kame Torpedoes were added - through suggestion.

Best answers
Well im just sharing my honest opinion, And like duece said some people may see this as a fact but its not its just my opinion of what happend.

As you can see its hard to get lotsa secrets past me i have veeeeery good manipulative skills so i know the pros and cons inside out of manipulating situations like the esf team is probaly doin with the trans thing if there will be one.

Joke towards Majin-You and Gr00vy

Stop it i know your evil scheme!

LOL

V'

Best answers
I don't know. It seemed HIGHLY unlikly that they would of all of a sudden just put up SSJ2 transformation info. I think he might have ment to put up piccolos trans and ended up posting that one.
Honestly though, who cares really? Its going to be in later releases so relax.Although if they end up pulling a rabbit out of thier asses I would be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom