How do i stop my game from stoping&crashing&the Game is going back to the desk Top:(

Best answers
How do i stop my game from stoping and crashing and the Game is going back to the desktop, never and also telling me that it does not have a error. What i mean is it goes, to desktop with out telling me. Also when Press B in the capture the Dragon Ball mode when i have got all the dragon Ball`s it shows a error message in the console and then, i have to go back to desktop to start playing again how do i get around this. Also sorry about, the spellings help plz thanx.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The desktop crashing thing seems to be if esf likes your computer or not. I had it happen on my old computer but not my new one. I tried everything and nothing seemed to fix it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try umm lowering the quality or resolution for the video mode or something it might be that...My esf use to crash when I transform or get the dragon but not anymore I wonder why...o_O But it sure wasn't my video mode.

Best answers
mine still crashes... If i put anything under 1600x1400 res, my fps shoots down >_>

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine does the same thing. It really kills the mood when I crash just before I hit 100 kills, or sometimes even 20. It randomly crashes to desktop.

Best answers
Mine does the same thing aswell. I mean it has happened to me loads of times and just p****s me off. Just when im about to transform with vegeta (and we all no how hard it is to get to 2 mil especially when it is your 3rd day of playing).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a 1.1 compatibility error. I'm running an AMD with an NVIDIA GeForce 3 Ti500. Could one of those two be the issue?

Best answers
Mine always crashed when I installed WindowsXP Service Pack1. Apparently ESF does not like SP1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom