Hello,everyone!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello and welcome to the forums! Just remember to read all the stickies and obey the mods and admins! Enjoy your stay!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude you post it on the wrong section Milan if you want to say Hi go to the NEWBIE SECTION.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me kicks thread to Newbie Central

Welcome to the forums, please read the stickies and you'll enjoy your stay here. =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto dont be so hard he is new anyways,

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, make some friends around here ;) and just like they said obey the rules and all :)

Best answers
Welcome have fun and OF COURSE read the stickies...always read stickies... in fact READ EM NOW... *calms down* sorry... i kinda go nuts and stuff occasionally oh well... have fun and welcome :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums!
Always nice to see new members! :D

Best answers
yeah man , welcome nice to know you!!!

Best answers
Why did they get more welcomes then me?! lol. I dun care. Well I just joined here a few days ago so welcome and maybe we can be friends. I hope^^ well if u have msn or aim add me. MSN: [email protected] AIM: toothleswapper And if u have any skins or maps that u made please send me them^^

Best answers
Welcome to the forums, just one more person to join the insanity which we call ESF.

Best answers
Welcome Read all the Stickies in this area follow the rules youll be just fine around here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom