How Can This Be ?

Best answers
Sorry for the bad English , im dutch ... :fight:

I was playing with a few guys in the game en suddenly a guy transforms with Gohan to SSJ... en then he said: Now i'm going further.. and he types something in his console en he was SSJ4 .. and all those guys could see now a ssj4 goku... very strange... is this kind of cheat.???
Before he left he said: "Type in your console: gg ssj , and then you are a ssj4.." His Powerlevel was above 30.000 ....

I hope i can see this guy again and make a screenshhot as a proofe that i'm not bluffing.. :no:

Can Some tell how this can be ??

I've typed in my console aswell but the he goes to the consle screen and there is stading : " Cannot open file; e:\Half Life\esf\models\ssj.den ( or m ) i dont know sure.. "///

Very strange... :scared:

Best answers
there is a console command that lets u switch the player model you are currently using to another model in you esf/models directory. I cant remember what it is, but its nothing special. you are still the same character with the same power level, you just look different.

Best answers
yeah it is very easy...in the alpha stages of esf it happened all the time!! Just type /model url in console!!!and then you have the new model you'd like but you can still just do the same as before!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think it was a plugin of some sort as he had to type gg goku4 instead of model goku4

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea theres a command mp_lockmodel 0, but there wouldnt be a ssj4 model. theres also somthing you can type in conosle (i think its typed in cnosle) that lets u perform the tranformation again while already transforemd but get no benifits or anything.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you probably downloaded the model when you joined the server, try to remember if some wierd file name popped up as it built the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The command to make it look as if your transforming to ssj2 was put in on Mr.Satan's script pack. People tend to use that model change code if they have more than one model of a character that they like, and they dont want to keep replacing the file in the folder everytime they want to play esf.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... Couldn't this just be another person unaware of evm?... It couldn't be lock models because unless everyone had the model it wouldn't show to them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom