n00bs are pissing me off!

Best answers
I have been kicked from 15 servers in 2 days because i am able to kill them better than they can kill me

does anyone else feel my pain?

I try adding ~ to my name ,but that just delays the kick 23 seconds

Best answers
tip... dont joinn servers like "GOKU21'2 server" o rthe like unless you know them

try to join clan servers or ESF1.1 servers thats were the good players are if u stay on a server killing newbs then thats fine but some of us look for bigger fish equal to our skill o rbetter... its the only way to learn...

if i join a server full o f noobs i dont own them i help them out and then search for a better server with less noobs on it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
best servers to be:

esforces forces (if they kill adminmod till its fixed lol)
clanservers
the NL server is also ok

Best answers
hehe when i go on a server with NoObS in it i just keep murdering tem for power then i can take on someone good when he comes :D oh yeah i also direct them to the manuel wile im at it :smile:

Best answers
On Counter Strike my brother kept on getting kicked cause he was better. So the best thing to do is help the newbs or make a server with people you know. :fight:

Best answers
since when are you getting kicked from a CS server when you're too good? very strange...
well, maybe that's the way it works in canada....

Best answers
pranksta i feel ure pain. only today i was on an american server (im australian) with 300 ping, had no pl while they were all maxed, and i kicked their asses... so they go "omg u suck" and "omg ure ***" and i just rolled my eyes but then they kicked me... so i logged in saying "JACKASS!" over and over, serves em right lol

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... No one mentioned my server... Try out Scorched Earth when you get a chance. Server is bogged down right now but after the 15th you should be looking at really really good ping. :)

Best answers
bah thats why certain games lose there fun intensity... thats why the only time i play is with ppl i know cause my comp sux and to top it off i lag HORRIBLY in the esf official servers so stopped playing till i can at least get a better comp.. have that going for me... hmm im going off topic better be quiet :D

Best answers
the problem is, clan servers all use those custom maps and the esf servers are glitched, i want to be able to use sword with trunks or ki blast with vegeta or what ever else is missing from them

and as a side note, i help any n00b i find provided he doesnt have a stupid name.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pranksta my server only has one custom map on it and it isn't in the map cycle. I'm admining it most of the time and all moves are available. Give it a week and I'll have amx mod working with all the new moves still and it will be the best pinging server around.

Best answers
i would suggest not just killing ppl randomly when u enter a server but its happened to me before cause the guy called me a homosexual and i said dont be a jerk and he said some other things and i killed him so i understand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I help moniter Scorcher's server so its good. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom