[SW] Clan Problems

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Today I was in a server with a [SW] clan member. I was pwning him to the ground then he started calling me a hacker and an aimbot user. I continued to pwn him then he said "IF YOU DONT LEAVE MA ALONE I WILL CRASH THE SERVER!"

I wanted everyone to know this because this new [SW] clan is a bunch of HOWing n00bs who threaten and flame if you pwn them. I just was letting you all know and warning you about these guys.

Btw this wasnt the only [SW] member who threatened to crash a server, there has been atleast 4 different ones. One of them, I cant remember his name, crashed the reality check server after I pwned him. I will get some screenshots next time this occurs.

The one who crashed the server has the WonID: 3568298

Thanks, cya

Best answers
This could be resolved by pming a mod or a member of the ESF team. Starting a thread on it..i think..is just wasting it. Have a nice day.

Best answers
hehe ya sw does have som adatude isues :] but i only met one that got reel pissed of after I pwnd him :D. but he dint threaten to crash the server cause it wasent his :talk: but not al of them are that bad :) i know some pretty skillz and nice people there :]

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the fact that they may complain is beside the point, but if you have WONID's to report, please do so in the Server Chat section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Owned = Pwned or Pwnt
Own = Pwn
Just another way of typing it..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pwn=Pawn

Referring to the fact that a person "Owns" you.

Own=Destroyed without a chance.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, please let the admin of the server know. If it was my server I would very much appreciate the time it happened, name, and wonid emailed or pmed to me.
*offtopic* pwn is like 1337 speak. Its a universal way of misspelling it on the internet because someone got it started and convinced someone that it wasn't a typo.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EviLCHiMP said:
I wanted everyone to know this because this new [SW] clan is a bunch of HOWing n00bs who threaten and flame if you pwn them. I just was letting you all know and warning you about these guys.

I personally feel that part was uncalled for and shouldn't have been said publicly. Whether a clan is good or not, does not need to be ridiculed publicly. Well since another forum authority has already posted in this thread, I shall not bring this up as a matter of respect. But just a friendly reminder to Evil Chimp: You have 2 warnings in your past already, and you know what a third means. So please refrain from letting your flaming nature out in the wild again.

Best answers
i notice its only msot of there (ssj) leval ppls flame and get pissed off easyly they just dont no that there hurten there clans rep. there higher auterity r coo though :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*cough*
Groovy may I remind you of when you publicly ridiculed AD. Dont treat me inferior to others. Stop warning me for things you have done. Geez ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry, but am i a h0Wing n00b? i can say im in the [sw] can and dont like it very well, but it dosnt mean you can go around calling em all n00b's

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EviLCHiMP said:
*cough*
Groovy may I remind you of when you publicly ridiculed AD. Dont treat me inferior to others. Stop warning me for things you have done. Geez ;/
Unfortunately, people in the ESF forums aren't accountable for what happens in private clan forums. But within these forums, I tried to portray the message that you should not be pointing bad fingers at other people/clans publicly. And I didn't warn you, I reminded you that you have 2 warnings in your history, and a third repeated offense means a ban according to these forum rules. And as a mod, it is my duty to treat everyone fairly.. infact, my 'telling' you that what you did was wrong instead of 'warning' you would actually be considered liniency.

And what you have just posted could very well have been conveyed via PM, so as long as this thread is open, I would request you NOT to go off-topic again.

And the following quote also shows you why you shouldn't have brought this topic up at all. Firstly, it was wrong to flame a clan publicly, and secondly the consequences can only result in open retaliation or further flaming. And I can't blame Shijing for reacting like that as it was his clan that was flamed.

shijing said:
im sorry, but am i a h0Wing n00b? i can say im in the [sw] can and dont like it very well, but it dosnt mean you can go around calling em all n00b's

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This whole mess with clans, is why ESF doesn't officially support them anymore. Please keep it off our forum.

Best answers
to me this looks like evilchimp made this post simply to try and make himself look good by saying he was continuously pwning.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You guy's need to stop jumping to such rediculous conclusion's and maybe try asking me why I posted this thread. Shijiing I know you are not a HOWing n00b, I know there are a few good player's in [SW], I just wanted to let everyone know what occured so maybe you can fix these problem's. If you would like I can make you a list of the people in [SW] who need anger management.

I in no way intend on disrespecting the leader's and good player's in [SW], I just wanted to bring this to your attention so maybe you can fix this problem that is starting to bring a bad name to your clan.

I would also like to apologize to everyone for this thread, it was unnecessary and rude. You can delete it if you wan't, I will bring this problem to the [SW] forum's if it continue's.

Im sorry,
-EviLCHiMP-

Best answers
hehe they probebly dont show there adatude issues around whoever can boot them out of the clan :D so telen clans to look out for the type istn really usefel advice :talk: just tel giper about them and he mite....ummmmm....hmmm.err i duno :)

Best answers
im in the [SW] clan and ive never done that im usually the one whos pwning. if u give us there name we can deal with him. :devgrin:

Best answers
I've become aware that mine, and SW's clan has become "allies" if you will. If I hear any more of this I will have to discard that. I will not risk the integrity of DS for people who flame and crash servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom